Wilson 463105 Desktop Building Cellular Signal Booster *DISCONTINUED
** The Wilson Desktop has been has been discontined.
Substitue the weBoost Home 3G or the weBoost Home 4G
• Boost Voice, 2G & 3g Internet Signals to Multiple Devices Simultaneously
• Desktop Cell Phone Signal Booster For Smaller Indoor Areas
• Great for 1-2 Rooms, Around Desk or Work Area, Workshop, Etc.
• Perfect for Home Office, Living Area, Apartment, Dorm, Cabin, Temporary Building, Etc.
• For Use With Cell phones, 2G, 3G Cellular Modems, Hotspots / MiFi devices.
Wilson SignalBoost DeskTop
A complete low-cost solution smaller areas inside your home, office or any indoor location where you need a stronger cellular signal.
- Reduce Missed Calls & Dropped Calls
- Boost 3G Internet Signal For Faster Speeds
- Easy to Install - Complete DIY System
- Boost Signal to Multiple Phones & Devices
- Perfect for Around Desk or Small Work Area
View and Print PDF version of installation guide: PDF Version of Installation Guide
- Wilson SIGNALBOOST DT Amplifier,
- Outdoor / Window Directional 5 dB Antenna,
- Inside Desktop Directional Antenna w/5ft Cable,
- Two lengths RG6 Cable, 20' and 30' for outside antenna,
- One FME Female Barrel Connector - Combine Cable Lengths for a total of 50',
- All Mounting Hardware,
- AC Power Supply.
NOTE: This system requires good signal (at least 3 bars) outside building where ever the external antenna is placed. If, outside the building, your signal is very weak (less than 3 bars) or non existent, the SignalBoost DT will probably not be effective.
The Wilson DT system works in any inside location where improved cellular signal is needed: homes, offices, buildings. It greatly reduces disconnects and drop-outs and can be used with multiple cell phones and data cards simultaneously.
The DT is designed to give the best results when used in a small area such as a desk or work space. It significantly improves your cell phone's overall performance by minimizing dropped calls, increasing signal strength and data rates and by letting you enjoy clearer reception. The DT supports multiple cell phone and cellular data cards simultaneously and works with all major North American cell phone carriers. The system amplifies Cellular (824-894MHz) and PCS (1850-1990MHz) frequency bands. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, faster data rates and clearer reception.
This desktop signal booster system is a complete package with everything you need is in the box. It features wireless operation with no connection to cell phone or data card and power control logic that ensures maximum output power is within cellular standards. The Wilson SignalBoost DT Amplifier is Dual Band and works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA and GSM and is FCC and IC type accepted.
How Does The DT Work?
The Wilson DT works with two antennas (included). The Inside Directional Desktop Antenna communicates with your cell phone or laptop data card, and the Outside Panel Directional Antenna communicates with the cell tower. The Outside directional antenna is designed for installation outside on a wall or a pole, or inside on a window or wall, depending on your preferred configuration. The antenna receives the outside signal and sends it through the coax cable to the SignalBoost DT, where it is amplified and re-transmitted much more strongly through the Inside Directional Desktop Antenna into the room.
When the Inside antenna picks up a signal from your cell phone or data card, the amplifier boosts that signal and transmits it through the cable to outside antenna and back to the cell site.
The better the outside signal, the more coverage from the inside antenna.
The Wilson SignalBoost DT adjustable gain controls lets you control the power. In most cases you will select the maximum gain for the amplifier to get the most coverage area inside your room. However, in cases where the maximum power creates oscillation because the inside and outside antennas are too close together, you can reduce the gain of the amplifier to eliminate oscillation.
How Large An Improved Cellular Signal Coverage Area?
The Wilson SignalBoost DT was scaled for smaller areas such as around the desk in an office. With a very good outside signal, improved cellular coverage may be found in several rooms closest to the desktop antenna. For larger areas, consider one of our more powerful building cellular repeater systems.
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Max Gain: 55 dB 1900MHz / 60db 800MHz
- Linear Output Power: 2500 Milliwatts
- Max RF (downlink): +9.5 dBm
- Noise Figure: 3.5 dB nominal
- Flatness: ±5 dB
- Isolation: > 90 dB
- Power Requirements: 120-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
- Connectors: SMA Female / F-Female
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.2 x 1.5 (inches) 15.7 x 10.7 x 3.8 (cm)
- Weight: 0.64 lbs / 0.29 kg
- Model: 463105 (formerly 801247/271265)
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.