weBoost INSTALLED | Home Complete Building Signal Booster System
- In Stock- Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Who Is Most Likely To Use This Product:
- Any home owner with a weak indoor cellular signal that prefers a professionally installed system over D.I.Y. system. Includes households where several cellular devices are used. Great for houses made of signal-blocking materials.
The FIRST "Installation Included" Home Cell Signal Booster
weBoost Installed | Home Complete Signal Booster System is the turnkey residential solution for fixing bad cell signal coverage for good. It leaves all the installation work to a nationwide network of licensed, insured, and certified professionals. Price includes our professional installation, customized to your home.
Your home, never out of range again.
The weBoost Home Complete – Installed solution takes the existing cell signal from outside, amplifies it, then broadcasts it throughout your home. Simultaneously, anyone using a phone or cell device inside your home will start to enjoy reliable cellular connectivity. Works on all U.S. carrier networks.
Recognized as an award-winning product, the weBoost Installed | Home Complete (SKU: 474445) delivers the strongest indoor cell signal possible on all available network speeds. It works with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots and cellular-connected devices on all U.S. carrier networks—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular.
With the weBoost Installed | Home Complete, users can finally put an end to dropped calls while enjoying uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability—all without the hassle, worry, or frustration of a DIY installation.
After purchase, installation can be scheduled for a date and a two-hour window that’s most convenient for your customers (often, as soon as the next day.)
The weBoost Installed | Home Complete is powerful enough to reach distant cell towers and broadcast its amplified signal throughout homes up to 7,500 sq. ft.
By taking before-and-after signal readings at each home, installers easily demonstrate improvements in indoor cell coverage to guarantee customer satisfaction upon sign off. Available for install anywhere in the U.S., the weBoost Installed | Home Complete solves problems with weak cell signal wherever your customers live.
Who Is Most Likely to Use This Product
- Home owners who choose professional installation over D.I.Y.
- Residences that are known to experience weak cell signal
- Any household where several cellular devices are in use
- Modern homes made from signal-blocking LEED materials
*Residential Only, No Businesses... However,
This system and installation are for residential homes only. * For a signal booster installed in your small business, see the weBoost INSTALLED | Office 200 Signal Booster System. For custom signal booster systems, see Commercial Building Signal Booster Systems
How It Works
- After receiving your box, you’ll call to schedule your installation. This can be scheduled as soon as the following day. Contact information and installation code is included inside the box.
- Your professional installers will use their expertise to ensure your home receives the best cell signal coverage possible.
- Once installed, that’s it. No subscription fees or additional payments. Your house is now a home to reliable cell signals.
Items Used in Installation
All the components required for a professional installation in one package—including our easy-to-follow instructions for scheduling your installation.
- Home Complete
- Fabric Inside Panel Antenna (314440)
- Outside Antenna Pole Mounts
- Power Supply (850023)
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket
- Outside Directional Antenna (314445)
Ideal Booster System For
- Anyone experiencing cell connectivity issues
- Residents in remote or rural areas with very weak signal
- Large households where several cellular devices are in use
- People in new housing developments with limited coverage
- Homes of any size are made of signal-blocking LEED materials
- Cabins or vacation homes in locations far from cell towers
The Home Complete’s booster and inside Antenna are designed to complement contemporary decor. For ease of installation and versatility, the wall-mount brackets for the booster and inside Antenna can be secured with the
included 3M® Command™ strips or using screws (not included).
The inside Antenna also features a built-in kickstand for optional shelf placement. With donor and server ports on the top of the booster unit, the Home Complete helps prioritize cable access and organization. Users will experience faster data speeds, better voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and superior streaming capability. Like all weBoost boosters, it works on all major US Carriers—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, Straight Talk, and more.
weBoost Installed | Home Complete Wins TWICE VIP Award
weBoost Home Complete Gold Winner in the Applied Technology Category in the 2020 Edison Awards
weBoost Home Complete Named as CES 2020 Innovation Awards Honoree
Estimated Coverage Area
The coverage area for the weBoost Home Complete is dependent on the signal outside, where you plan to mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the signal, the more coverage you will likely get. Here are some general guidelines.
|OUTDOOR SIGNAL STRENGTH||ESTIMATED COVERAGE AREA|
|About 5 Bars (-89dB & Lower)||UP TO 7,500 sq. ft.|
|About 3 to 4 Bars (-90dB)||UP TO 4,000 sq. ft.|
|About 1 to 2 Bars (-100dB)||UP TO 2,000 sq. ft.|
|No Bars||A signal booster likely will not work|
New Band 25 Coverage for Sprint
With the addition of Band 25, it also provides enhanced support for Sprint LTE.
Why Buy weBoost?
- They Invented Cell Signal Boosting Technology - Wilson Electonics (the parent company of weBoost) is the originator of cell signal boosting technology and has led the industry with hundreds of patents over the past 25 years.
- Products Are Designed, Assembled and Supported in the USA - All weBoost products are designed, built, tested, shipped and supported from the USA. We employ skilled workers providing dozens of U.S. families with high-quality jobs.
- Made of the Very Best Materials and Superior Quality Measures - Compare weBoost to our competitors. You’ll quickly realize that our materials, design specifications and quality control far exceed anything in the industry.
- Products Certified by the FCC & Authorized by Every Cellular Carrier - weBoost products work on any U.S. cellular carrier and are 4G/5G compatible. We also work closely with the FCC to ensure that every product is government certified.
- Guaranteed Or Your Money Back - We’re confident that weBoost products will meet or exceed your expectations. Which is why we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, send it back.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Home Complete Specifications
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 25/2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||72 dB|
|Power Req||110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W|
|Dimensions||8.25 x 6 x 2.4 in|
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately, all weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific versions of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used.
*Please contact us for information and quotes for signal booster systems approved for use in Canada.
What is the difference between 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm?
This and other signal boosters come configured for 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm. So, what's the difference? Not much. A 50 Ohm product has slightly larger cable connectors (N Type). The 75 Ohm cable connectors (F Type). 75 Ohm connectors resemble the connectors used on coax cable for TV and other telecom services. We offer both options because some professional installers prefer one over the other, but there’s no measurable performance difference between the two product kits.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.