weBoost Home MultiRoom Building Signal Booster +Surge Prot & Ant Mount
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Signal Booster System Designed Specifically For Your House. Target home's weak cell signal areas. Enhances coverage up to 3 large rooms. Stylish Inside Antenna. Powerful Precision-mount Outdoor Antenna With Mount & Surge Protector.
weBoost Home MultiRoom Signal Booster System
This Kit Includes Lightning Surge Protector & Outdoor Antenna Mounting Pole
The weBoost HOME MULTIROOM Booster System From its sleek, cast aluminum booster to the universal appeal of its stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna, the Home MultiRoom is a natural fit with contemporary home décor.
- Stylish, MultiRoom - exclusive Inside Antenna.
- Powerful, precision-mount Outside Antenna.
- Enhances cell coverage for up to 3 large rooms.
- Tool-free installation. No need to drill holes.
The Home MultiRoom by weBoost is the ideal multi-user cell signal booster for anyone who is experiencing weak signal or unresolved connectivity issues within a specific area of their home. With 65 dB in max gain, the Home MultiRoom offers residents the most reliable cell signal possible on all available network speeds. Generating up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power, it can also reach cell towers at distances up to 23% farther than its predecessor; the weBoost Home 4G.
With Home MultiRoom, users can enjoy:
- Fewer dropped calls,
- Better voice quality, uninterrupted texts,
- Faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability
Home MultiRoom is compatible with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices on all US mobile carriers—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular and more. With the addition of Band 25, Sprint customers will also enjoy enhanced LTE signal coverage.
With up to 12 dBm in total downlink-output power, Home MultiRoom can produce up to 91% more coverage area than the weBoost Home 4G; its predecessor among home cell signal boosters.
With its considerable power, the Home MultiRoom delivers reliable cellular connectivity throughout a coverage area of three large rooms; up to 5,000 sq. ft.
With a set of wall-mount brackets (designed to use with 3M Command strips) and flat window cable, the Home MultiRoom offers homeowners the ease and convenience of tool-free installation.
The 75 Ohm Home MultiRoom Outside Directional Antenna pulls in cell signal with increased gain. It’s made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a home’s rooftop vent pipe.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Estimated Coverage Area
The coverage area for the weBoost MultiRoom is dependent on the signal outside, where you plan to mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the signal, the more coverage you will likely get. Here are some general guidelines.
|OUTDOOR SIGNAL STRENGTH||ESTIMATED COVERAGE AREA|
|About 5 Bars (-89dB & Lower)||UP TO 5,000 sq. ft.|
|About 3 to 4 Bars (-90dB)||UP TO 3,500 sq. ft.|
|About 1 to 2 Bars (-100dB)||UP TO 1,000 sq. ft.|
|No Bars||A signal booster likely will not work|
This kit includes everything you need to install and use this system. It includes the
- MultiRoom 3G/4G Amplifier
- Outdoor Directional Antenna, Mounting Pole & Surge Protector
- Inside Panel Antenna
- Coaxial Cable - Two 15 foot and One 30 foot
- Mounting Brackets and hardware
- Power Supply
- Installation Guide
User Friendly Easy Installation
The Home MultiRoom Signal Booster System is designed for easy installation and has a less obtrusive design than previous systems. It features a step-by-step guided installation process. Its wall-mount brackets and 3M Command™ Strips make it easy to put the booster and inside antenna in place.
General Installation Steps
- Mount Indoor Antenna - Where you need the greatest signal boost
- Can be wall mounted or placed on flat surface such as a table
- Place Amplifier close to a power source at least 18 inches away from the Indoor Antenna
- Route the cable from the Amplifier to the indoor antenna
- Mount the Outdoor Antenna on a pole (pole not included) or Side of Roof (Fascia) - Point it towards the nearest cell tower
- Note: Outside Antenna must be at least 50 feet horizontal or 20 feet vertical from the Inside Antenna for best performance
- Route the cable from the Outdoor Antenna to the Amplifier
- Mounting clips are included to help the cable stay in place and out of the way.
- Power up the Booster & Optimize the system -Rotate the Outside Antenna in 1/4 turn increments until you are getting the best signal indoors from your cell phone.
Home MultiRoom Specifications
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 25/2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||65 dB|
|Power Req||110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 6 x 2.625|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately All weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.