weBoost INSTALLED | Office 200 Business Building Signal Booster System
- In Stock - We Usually Ship This Item Within 1-2 Days
- Short Descripton:
- The weBoost INSTALLED | Office 200 comes with everything you need to get a better cell signal in your small to medium business - Including Professional Installation.
weBoost Installed | Office 200 Building Signal Booster System
Let Professionals Install Better Cell Coverage Where You Work
A cellular signal booster system that comes with installation - Resolve poor indoor cell signal issues with a quick, turnkey solution that includes complete and professional installation. The weBoost | Installed Office 200 is Wilson Electronics best-in-class amplifier solution. It is designed for small-to-medium businesses and warehouses. It comes with two low-profile antennas for optimal cell signal coverage throughout a commercial space. weBoost Installed | Office 200 is 5G compatible and improves cell signal on may 5G services of U.S. carrier networks, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and others (Not all 5G frequencies are covered - see specs below). weBoost Installed | Office 200 also comes with an industry-leading 3-year manufacturer's warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- System Includes Professional Installation Anywhere In The US
- Best-in-class amplifier system for small-to-medium businesses and warehouses
- Designed for offices, retail establishments, restaurants, warehouses and other small businesses
- It comes with 2 inside antennas for more complete coverage
- Is FCC approved and works on all U.S. carrier networks, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and more
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Read More About The weBoost Office 200 Installed
Estimated Indoor Area Coverage
The total indoor coverage using the Office 200 is dependent on factors such as the outdoor signal strength, where you mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the signal, the more coverage this system will provide. We recommend the Office 200 for improving cell signals across 15,000 square feet. With a near perfect signal outdoors, you can get up to 35,000 square feet of coverage indoors.
*PROUDLY AMERICAN — The only booster designed, assembled, and tested in the USA with US customer support: weBoost products are not manufactured in China
How Installation Works
When you order the weBoost INSTALLED | Office 200 system, we ship the main components (see list below) to you. Inside the package, you'll find contact information for getting your system installed. Installation is included in the price! The installation only covers the included components (Outside Antenna & 2 Indoor Antennas) so you won't be able to add extra antennas. Feel free to contact us for extra components to install yourself (such as Antenna Expansion Kits) or a similar custom DIY system.
... Personalized Service by highly-trained experts
Installation is completed by the #1 company for overall customer satisfaction in the USA according to J.D. Power.
- 25 years of experience installing telecommunication solutions at small businesses
- 4M+ successful installations and a 4.9-star Google rating
- Consultation to ensure cell signal is improved in high-priority areas
- Site survey to show before and after cell signal performance results
- 60-day service warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied, a technician will make it right for no extra charge
Landlord Permission Required?
IMPORTANT: For both DIY and professional installation, the buyer must obtain permission from their landlord before permanently installing a cell signal booster kit. Below is a link which contains some helpful information about a signal booster system installation for your landlord.
The Office 200 system includes all the components needed. Other components (such as cable) will be provided by the OnTech Installer.
- Office 200 Signal Booster
- Omni Plus Outdoor Omni-Directional Antenna 314422
- 2 - Low Profile Dome Indoor Antennas
- 2-Way Splitter
- Wall Outlet Power Supply
- Lightning Surge Protector (859902) w/ 2ft Patch Cable
- Installation Contact Information
Why Buy weBoost?
- They Invented Cell Signal Boosting Technology - Wilson Electonics (the parent company of weBoost) is the originator of cell signal boosting technology and has led the industry with hundreds of patents over the past 25 years.
- Products Are Designed, Assembled and Supported in the USA - All weBoost products are designed, built, tested, shipped and supported from the USA. We employ skilled workers providing dozens of U.S. families with high-quality jobs.
- Made of the Very Best Materials and Superior Quality Measures - Compare weBoost to our competitors. You’ll quickly realize that our materials, design specifications and quality control far exceed anything in the industry.
- Products Certified by the FCC & Authorized By Every Cellular Carrier - weBoost products work on any U.S. cellular carrier and are 4G/5G compatible. We also work closely with the FCC to ensure that every product is government certified.
- Guaranteed Or Your Money Back - We’re confident that weBoost products will meet or exceed your expectations. Which is why we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, send it back.
Band 12/17 700 MHz
Band 13 700 MHz
Band 5 850 MHz
Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
Band 25/2 1900 MHz
MAX GAIN: 72 dB
IMPEDANCE: 75 Ohm
POWER: 110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately, All weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific versions of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact us about signal booster systems approved for use in Canada.
What is the difference between 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm?
This and other signal boosters come configured for 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm. So, what's the difference? Not much. A 50 Ohm product has slightly larger cable connectors (N Type). The 75 Ohm cable connectors (F Type). 75 Ohm connectors resemble the connectors used on coax cable for TV and other telecom services. We offer both options because some professional installers prefer one over the other, but there’s no measurable performance difference between the two product kits.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.