weBoost Office 200 Building Cell Signal Booster w/2 Indoor Antennas
- In Stock - We Usually Ship This Item Within 1-2 Days
- Short Descripton:
- The weBoost Office 200 Building Signal Booster System With 2 Indoor Antennas - For small-to-medium business owners looking for a powerful, DIY solution to immediately improve cell signal.
weBoost Office 200 Signal Booster System - With 2 Indoor Ceiling Mount Antennas
weBoost's most powerful DIY cell signal improvement solution for businesses (and large homes)
The new weBoost Office 200 Building Signal Booster System comes as a complete cellular signal improving kit for your business (or large home). It includes 2 Indoor Ceiling Mount Antennas to extend coverage area. It is perfect for small to medium-sized businesses and warehouses looking for a high-performance amplifier solution to improve cell signal in a commercial space. The Office 200 comes with a color LCD touch screen, allowing users to troubleshoot, assess performance, adjust the outside antenna, and turn bands on and off. Or, just use it out of the box, most installations do not require any adjustments to the amplifier. All components needed for do-it-yourself installation are included. Office 200 is 5G compatible and improves cell signal on many U.S. carrier networks, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and more (Not all 5G frequencies are currently covered - see specs below). Office 200 comes with an industry-leading 3-year manufacturer's warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Includes 2 Indoor Low Profile Ceiling Mount Antennas
This custom weBoost Office 200 kit put together by AlternativeWireless.com includes an additional indoor ceiling mount antenna. An additional antenna enables you to spread out the coverage are in your building. Expanding the improved cellular signal.
- Commercial grade amplifier system for small-to-medium businesses and warehouses
- Designed for offices, retail establishments, restaurants, warehouses and other small businesses
- Provides a better cell signal for everyone inside the business - Employees & Customers
- Covers 12,000 to 35,000 square feet
- Includes all components needed for DIY installation
- Includes 2 Indoor Antennas to Extend Indoor Coverage Area
- Is FCC approved and works on all U.S. carrier networks, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and more
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Indoor Area Coverage
The total indoor coverage using the Office 200 is dependent on factors such as the outdoor signal strength, where you mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the signal, the more coverage this system will provide. We recommended the Office 200 for improving cell signals across 12,000 square feet. With a near perfect signal outdoors, you can get up to 35,000 square feet of coverage indoors.
*PROUDLY AMERICAN — The only booster designed, assembled, and tested in the USA with US customer support: weBoost products are not manufactured in China
How It Works
1. Outdoor Antenna: Communicates with your service providers nearby cellular towers
2. Signal Booster: Amplifies cellular signals it receives from the outdoor antenna
3. Two Indoor Antennas: Broadcasts amplified signals to cellular devices inside your business.
The Office 200 system includes all components needed for DIY installation are included.
- Office 200 Cellular Signal Amplifier
- Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna
- 2 - Low Profile Indoor Antenna
- 2-Way Splitter w/ 2ft Patch Cable
- 2-60ft and 1-75ft Wilson400 Low Loss Cable
- Wall Outlet Power Supply
- Lightning Surge Protector (859902) w/ 2ft Patch Cable
- Installation Guide
weBoost app - For Even Easier DIY Installation
You can use the weBoost App that has installation instructions, signal strength reading and direction to the nearest service provider tower. Just load the android or Apple app on your mobile device. More weBoost App information.
Band 12/17 700 MHz
Band 13 700 MHz
Band 5 850 MHz
Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
Band 25/2 1900 MHz
MAX GAIN: 72 dB
IMPEDANCE: 75 Ohm
POWER: 110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W
weBoost Office 200 Installation Guide
What is the difference between 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm Systems? - Not Much.
This and other signal boosters come configured for 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm. So, what's the difference? Not much. A 50 Ohm product has slightly larger cable connectors (N Type). The 75 Ohm cable connectors (F Type). 75 Ohm connectors resemble the connectors used on coax cable for TV and other telecom services. We offer both options because some professional installers prefer one over the other, but there’s no measurable performance difference between the two product kits.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov