weBoost Home Room Cellular Signal Booster System 
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Use This System For:
- Improving Your Cell Phone Signal Inside A Small Area Like A Room, Study, Workshop, Garage, Trailer, Mobile Home.
Enjoy better cell
coverage at home.
With the Home Room, there’s a more affordable way to stop dropped calls, missed texts, slow data speeds, and other connectivity issues at home.
The Home Room by weBoost is our standard, multi-user cell signal booster that’s engineered to boost indoor cell reception for up to one room; totaling up to 1,500 sq. ft. in coverage area. With 60 dB in max gain, the Home Room improves cell signal on all available network speeds.
Ideal Signal Booster For
... Studios, Apartments, Condos, Workshops and Small "Dead Zones"
Home Room Features
Among multi-user, residential cell signal boosters, the Home Room offers the best value in its class; improving indoor coverage for one room up to 1,500 sq. ft.
The 75 Ohm Outdoor Panel Antenna pulls in cellular signal with increased gain. It’s made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a rooftop vent pipe for added convenience.
With its flat window cable and desktop inside antenna, setup for the Home Room is easy and doesn’t require drilling holes in walls to access the outside panel antenna.
Home Room offers tool-free installation and features a two-year manufacturer’s warranty as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction.
The weBoost Home Room Is Great For...
- Budget-conscious consumers in need of a home booster
- People who seek better cell coverage in specific rooms
- Garages, Work Shops, Small Mobile Homes & Portable Buildings
- Renters who require a drill-free, non-invasive installation
- Those with a home office using multiple cellular devices
How It Works
1 Receives Signal
The booster's outdoor
antenna reaches out to
the cell tower to access
voice and data signals.
2 Transmits Signal
The booster receives
the outside signal from
the outside antenna.
3 Boosts Signal
The booster amplifies
the outside signal and
sends it to the inside
4 Expands Signal
The inside antenna
broadcasts the boosted
signal to devices inside
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
With its flat window cable, desktop antenna, and an outdoor panel antenna designed to mount on the rooftop vent pipe found on most homes, Home Room offers an easy installation without power tools. Within its coverage area, users enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster data speeds, better streaming, and more—on multiple devices, simultaneously.
Home Room is compatible with all phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices and works on all US carrier networks—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and more.
weBoost app - For Even Easier DIY Installation
You can use the weBoost App that has installation instructions, signal strength reading and direction of nearest service provider tower. Just load the android or Apple app on your mobile device. More weBoost App information.
Estimated Indoor Coverage Area
The weBoost Home Room will cover up to 1,500 sq ft indoors. The amount of coverage will depend on the signal strength outdoors, where you mount the outdoor antenna. The better the signal outdoors, the more coverage are you will receive indoors.
|If your Outdoor Signal Is||Your Estimated Boosted Signal Area Is|
|5 Bars - -89dB and Lower||Up To 1,500 sq. ft.|
|3-4 Bars -90 dB||Up To 1,000 sq ft|
|1-2 Bars -100 dB||Up To 150 sq. ft.|
The weBoost Home Room Comes With
- Home Room Signal Booster
- Outside Panel Antenna
- Inside Desktop Antenna
- AC Wall Power Supply
- 2 ea. 30 ft RG-6 Coax Cables (To Outdoor Antenna)
- Flat Window Cable
- Installation Guide
- 2 Year weBoost Warranty
Why Buy weBoost?
- They Invented Cell Signal Boosting Technology - Wilson Electonics (the parent company of weBoost) is the originator of cell signal boosting technology and has led the industry with hundreds of patents over the past 25 years.
- Products Are Designed, Assembled and Supported in the USA - All weBoost products are designed, built, tested, shipped and supported from the USA. We employ skilled workers providing dozens of U.S. families with high-quality jobs.
- Made of the Very Best Materials and Superior Quality Measures - Compare weBoost to our competitors. You’ll quickly realize that our materials, design specifications and quality control far exceed anything in the industry.
- Products Certified by the FCC & Authorized by Every Cellular Carrier - weBoost products work on any U.S. cellular carrier and are 4G/5G compatible. We also work closely with the FCC to ensure that every product is government certified.
- Guaranteed Or Your Money Back - We’re confident that weBoost products will meet or exceed your expectations. Which is why we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, send it back.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately, all weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific versions of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used.
*Please contact us for information and quotes on signal booster systems that are approved for use in Canada.
My home office is in the basement, (not fully below the surface. Without WIFI calling enabled, I had zero bars. I put up the Home Cell booster and without tweaking it (which I plan to do), I went from zero bars to 3 bars plus LTE (AT&T). The nearest AT&T cell tower is about 8 miles away with some terrain challenges. I highly recommend this product!