General Shipping Information
Please Note That All Carriers May Be Experiencing Delays In Some Areas - But Most Shipments Are On Time.
We ship most order within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). We will notify you via e-mail when your order was shipped and it's expected arrival date. We will also notify you via E-mail if we cannot ship your order within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
For Ground Service, we primarily use Priority Mail (Avg 2-4 business days) or UPS ( for estimated transit days via UPS ground) To addresses within the US, we also offer 2 day and Overnight Services. We ship Postal Service Priority Mail to most residential addresses, PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Estimated days of service are "business" days and exclude weekends and holidays. Carrier service guarantees (service refunds) do not include delays caused by "Acts of God" such as severe weather (read UPS, USPS, Fed EX service agreements for more info). If you have special shipping needs, please don't hesitate to call us with your order.
At times we offer free shipping. Free Shipping orders will be shipped via UPS Ground or US Postal Service Parcel Post. Shipping normally take 2-6 working days. The shipping address must be an address that the US Post Office ships too. Please make sure your shipping address gets regular mail service.
Carriers such as UPS, US Post Office and FedEx usually get bogged down during the holiday season (Thanksgiving through Christmas). There can be delays - usually 1-2 days on all their services. Carriers may not process or deliver packages on certain holidays such as Thanksgiving & Christmas.
Feel free to Contact Us for any time critical deliveries.
Check each carriers website for further information on Holiday Shipping.
Please note that you will also be responsible for any broker fees, duties and/or taxes applied by customs for shipments outside the United States. These fees can range widely up to several times the cost of the items purchased. We cannot predict what these fees may be. We normally ship using Canada Express Mail International which is 5-7 working days (Mon - Fri. excluding weekends and holidays). Please contact your country's customs service for more information on duties and taxes.
Our shipping rates depend on a number factors including the package size, weight, insurance, shipping distance, residential or commercial address. Rates are calculated automatically for you upon checkout.
Shipping Option Detail
Shipping Delays Note:
Covid-19 Shipping Delays Note: Although most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days, we are seeing some delivery delays from some carriers (USPS, UPS and Fedex) in some areas however, the majority of shipments are arrive on time.
NOTE: Days in Transit Estimates are Averages in Working Days (Monday - Friday Excluding Holidays)
Delivery time estimates are from date shipped. Your order may not ship the day it is placed. Please Contact Us for critical time sensitive delivery requirements. We will be happy to help.
- USPS - Post Office
- *Priority Mail Delivery Days Est by USPS are Not Guaranteed by USPS
- 1st Class Parcel - 2-10 days (Small Items)
- Parcel Post - Averages 3-7 Business Days (Not Guaranteed)
- Priority Mail 1, 2,3 Day - Averages 1-3 Business Days (Not Guaranteed)
- UPS Ground Commercial - Shipping to Businesses in Commercial areas Only. Not available for Home based businesses. (NO PO Box Addresses)
- UPS Ground - 1-6 Working Days (M-F Excluding Holidays) (NO PO Box Addresses)
- UPS 2nd Day Air - 2 Business Days (M-F Excluding Holidays) (NO PO Box Addresses)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Next Day Delivery (M-F Excluding Holidays - NO PO Box Addresses)
- UPS Next Day Air - Next Day Delivery (M-F Excluding Holidays) before 10:30am in most locations. Some locations before 12 noon or before 5pm. (NO PO Box Addresses)
- Canada (Ship to Credit Card Billing Addresses only)
- USPS Priority Mail International - estimate 6-10 days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International - estimate 3-5 days.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - estimate 2-3 workings Most Location