weBoost Office 100 | Building Cell Signal Booster System 50 Ohm 472060
- In Stock - We Usually Ship This Item Within 1-2 Days
weBoost Office 100
Experience better cell coverage at work.
weBoost Office 100 is ideal for small business owners looking for a complete amplifier solution to improve cell signal. Office 100 improves cell signal coverage for small businesses up to 25,000 square feet in ideal conditions. Anyone who walks into your business will enjoy fewer dropped calls, uninterrupted texts, better voice quality, improved hotspot capability, faster internet speeds, better streaming, and more.
Who is Most Likely To Use This Product?
The weBoost Office 100 was engineered for small business owners looking for a cost-effective way to immediately improve cell signal. It can be used by:
- A small business owner in need of an affordable amplifier solution for an office or retail space up to 8,000 sq. ft.
- A business owner seeking a cellular amplifier for a warehouse or other open interior space up to 25,000 sq. ft.
Easy DIY Installation
All components needed for do-it-yourself installation are included. This kit includes outdoor antenna, indoor antenna, amplifier and cabling.
weBoost Office 100 is 5G compatible and improves cell signal on many US carrier networks, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and more (Not all 5G frequencies are currently covered - see specs below). It’s the perfect solution for small business owners whose employees and customers utilize various carriers. Office 100 comes with an industry-leading 3-year manufacturer's warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Indoor Area Coverage
The total indoor coverage using the Office 100 is dependent on factors such as the outdoor signal strength, where you mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the signal, the more coverage this system will provide. We recommended the Office 100 for improving cell signal across 8,000 square feet. With a near perfect signal outdoors, you can get up to 25,000 square feet of coverage indoors.
- Commercial-grade amplifier designed for offices, retail establishments, restaurants, warehouses and other small businesses.
- Enables everyone inside the business to enjoy fewer dropped calls, uninterrupted texts, better voice quality
- Experience improved hotspot capability, faster internet speeds, better streaming
- Improves cell signal on all U.S. carrier networks, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and more.
- Is backed by an industry-leading 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Meets all FCC guidelines and won’t interrupt or harm any cell carriers’ signals to and from the cell tower.
*PROUDLY AMERICAN — The only booster designed, assembled, and tested in the USA with US customer support: weBoost products are not manufactured in China
How It Works
1. Outdoor Antenna: Communicates with your service providers nearby cellular towers
2. Signal Booster: Amplifies cellular signals it receives from the outdoor antenna
3. Indoor Antenna: Broadcasts amplified signals inside your business.
The Office 100 system includes all components needed for DIY installation are included.
- Office 100 Signal Booster
- Omni Plus Outdoor Omni-Directional Antenna
- High Profile Dome Indoor Antenna
- 75ft & 60ft Wilson400 Cables
- Wall Outlet Power Supply
- Lightning Surge Protector w/ 2ft Patch Cable
- Cable Mounting Clips
- Installation Guide
The weBoost Office 100 comes with everything you need for a DIY install. See the weBoost 100 installation guide below.
Bands: 12/17, 13, 54, 25/2
Max Uplink Power: Up to 24 dBm
Max Downlink Power: Up to 12 dBm
Max Gain: 72 dB
Impedance: 75 Ohm
Amplifier Connectors: N Female
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What is the difference between 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm?
This and other signal boosters come configured for 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm. So, what's the difference. Not much. A 50 Ohm product has slightly larger cable connectors (N Type). The 75 Ohm cable connectors (F Type). 75 Ohm connectors resemble the connectors used on coax cable for TV and other telecom services. We offer both options because some professional installers prefer one over the other, but there’s no measurable performance difference between the two product kits.