weBoost Home Studio Cellular Signal Booster System 
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- USE THIS SYSTEM FOR::
- Improving Your Cell Phone Signal Inside A Small Area Like A Room, Study, Workshop, Garage, Trailer, Mobile Home.
How To Get A Better Cell Signal Inside Your Home With The weBoost Home Studio
The weBoost Home Studio is an excellent value for instantly improving talk, text, and cellular Internet at home. It can improve the cell signal for multiple users within small area such as a room inside your house. This cell signal booster increases cellular connectivity and signal strength in your home office, living room, garage, workshop or studio apartment. You will enjoy fewer dropped calls, uninterrupted texts, better voice quality, improved hotspot capability, faster internet speeds and better streaming when using any cell-connected device on any cellular network within in the US.
The weBoost Home Studio is engineered to increase network speeds across several signal bands in a large room. The Home Studio also benefits from an easier installation with an inside antenna that attaches directly to a powerful booster. Once installed, you will experience fewer missed messages, better voice and video quality, and faster data speeds.
Better Signal For Multiple Users & Multiple Devices
The Home Studio kit supports multiple users and devices at one time. It’s compatible with all U.S. carrier networks including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and US Cellular.
Proudly designed and assembled in the USA, all weBoost booster kits are backed by a 2-year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Will This Work For Me?
A booster system does not create a cell signal. It picks up an available outside cell signal (no matter how weak), amplifies it and then re broadcast the signal inside your home. You get better talk, text and website browsing.
The effectiveness of any booster system will depend on the cellular signal strength outdoors, where you locate the outside antenna. With this in mind, here are some estimates of improved cell signal coverage within your home.
|If the cell signal outside your home is:||- Strong -||- Good -||- Weak -||- None -|
|Your boosted cell signal will cover:||- Large Room -||- Medium Room -||- Small Room -||- None -|
weBoost Home Studio Features
The Home Studio boosts network speeds for multiple users and devices
- Excellent value for a multi-user home booster
- Improves cell signal strength and reliability in one large space
- Small Footprint - Compact booster with attached antenna fits on a shelf
- All components needed for DIY installation are included
- Works with all U.S. carrier networks including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and US Cellular
How The weBoost Home Studio Works
1. Receives Signal: The outdoor antenna reaches out to access the existing strong outdoor cell signal and delivers it inside to the booster.
2. Boost Signal: The booster receives the signal, amplifies it and serves as a relay between your phone and nearest cell tower.
3. Broadcasts Signal: The attached antenna then broadcasts the amplified cell signal to your device. You receive a stronger signal as calls and data are fed through the booster back to the network.
Home Studio Kit Comes With
- Home Studio Booster
- Booster Antenna (311159)
- Outside Directional Antenna w/L-Bracket, U-Bolts, Mounting Hardware (314475)
- Power Supply (850027)
- 2 - 30 ft. Coax Cables (950630)
- Barrel Connector (971129)
- Installation Guide
Home Studio Specifications
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 25/2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||60 dB|
|Power Requirements||110-240V AC, 60-80 Hz, 20 W|
|Connectors||F-Female / SMA Male / Barrel|
|Booster Dimensions||6.125 x 3.875 x 1.125 inches|
|Booster Weight||10.2 oz.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards