WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 Building Signal Booster
Enhances cell coverage area up to 40,000 sq. ft.
Multi Outdoor Antenna Capability
The WIlsonPro Enterprise 1300 (Wall Mount Version) and Enterprise 1300R (Rack Version) is a commercial-grade, in-building cellular amplifier. The system can cover up to 40,000 square feet with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds. It features XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) which automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal (a common issue of close cell towers). The WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 represents the latest in cell signal boosting technology—starting with its all-new Multi-Tower Targeting technology.
Multi Tower Targeting Technology
The Enterprise 1300 includes a revolutionary industry-first, three outdoor-antenna-port configuration.
Depending on cell tower locations, using up to three outdoor antennas (each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers) helps maximize coverage in commercial spaces up to 40,000 sq. ft.*Based on user need or preference, the Enterprise 1300/1300R can also utilize “common mode” as a default; using only a single outdoor (donor) antenna and a single port to receive cell signal.
Remote Manage & Monitor
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, the Enterprise 1300/1300R provides integrators and building managers with the capability to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their amplifier, as well as receive real-time updates on a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notification of issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength is also provided via text or email. The amplifier also features a Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting.
Uplink & Downlink Power
The Enterprise 1300/1300R generates up to 26 dBm in uplink power—enabling it to reach towers at much greater distances. With up to 17 dBm in downlink power, it’s also one of the most powerful amplifiers in its price range. The “R” model name signifies its rack-mount option.
This amplifier includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Designed for wall-mount configuration. A rack-mount option available (Enterprise 1300R.)
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +26 dBm maximum uplink power, +17 dBm maximum downlink power
- Covers up to 40,000 sq. ft. with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- Wall-mount or Rack Mount Installation
- Compatible with all US mobile carrier networks
- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
- 3 Year Warranty
- UL Certified
- FCC Approved
- Band 12/17 700 MHz
- Band 13 700 MHz
- Band 25 1900 MHz
- Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 5 850 MHz
We can customize your kit for any configuration. Some standard kits are:
Standard Kit - One 2 foot & Five 100 foot sections of Willson400 cable with N Male Connectors on each end.
Custom Kit 1 - 500 foot Spool of Wilson400 Low Loss Cable
Custom Kit 2 - 1000 foot Spool of Wilson400 Low Loss Cable
Custom Kit 3 - 500 foot Spool of Wilson Plenum Cable