WilsonPro Signal Meter For Cellular Frequencies 460218 With Carry Case
- Usually Ships In 3-4 Days
- Short Description:
- Lets you test downlink signal strength before and after cellular amplifier system installation. Downlink frequencies within 800 MHz (Cellular), 1900 MHz (PCS), 2100/1700 MHz (AWS) and 700 MHz LTE (bands 12 and 13) frequency bands.
WilsonPro Signal Meter and Case (460218). Enables installers to test downlink signal strength before and after cellular amplifier system installation. works with the 800 MHz (Cellular), 1900 MHz (PCS), 2100 MHz (AWS) and 700 MHz LTE (bands 12 and 13) frequency bands. The meter can be used indoors or out, and detects 2G, 3G and 4G frequency bands used by all North American cellular service providers. The Pro Signal Meter can be paired with a variety of WilsonPro & weBoost signal boosters and antennas, and includes a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Works with 700, 800, 1900 and 2100 MHz spectrum bands
- Configurable with a variety of Wilson antennas
- Detects available signal indoors and outdoors
- Built in rechargeable battery
The weBoost RF Signal Detector is the perfect tool to help you optimize a Wilson In-Building Signal Booster installation or tune a directional antenna.
For building cellular signal booster installers, getting a cell signal strength reading to help calculate coverage area a building signal booster system will provide can be a challenge. If the installer is only concerned with one service provider, it’s fairly easy and straight forward. Just put a cell phone into test mode or, for most Android devices, check Settings, About Phone, Status.
However, for larger installations where the need to boost the signal for multiple service providers, the installer could use a device for each provider or invest in a much more expensive spectrum analyzer.
To meet this need at a more affordable cost, Wilson Electronics has developed a cellular signal strength meter that tests the wireless signal for most service providers in the US. The Wilson Cellular Signal Tester allows the installer to check downlink signal strength before and after cellular amplifier system installation. It works with the 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 2100 MHz) and 700 MHz LTE (Bands 12 and 13) frequency bands for carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and others. Wilson also has a handy Directional Antenna kit to use with the device.
- RF Signal Detector (460218)
- Rubber Antenna (SMA Male Connector) for Indoor Frequency Mapping
- Wall Outlet Power Supply 859969
- Cigarette Lighter DC Power Supply 859110
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Carry Case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Wilson Signal Meter is a quad-band detector that finds the available cellular signals in any location and displays signal attributes on the detector’s LCD screen. This signal detector can be paired with a variety of Wilson antennas to map the local cellular frequency environment and find the direction of the cell tower that provides the strongest signal. This meter allows you to precisely point a directional antenna so a Wilson signal booster can maximize indoor cellular coverage.
The Signal Detector’s LCD screen displays the frequency of a detected signal, the range of pass bandwidth in megahertz (MHz) and the signal strength in decibels (dB).
Easy-to-use button controls located just under the screen allow the user to move between frequency bands and channels.
The use of the RF Signal Meter is to assist the installation of a signal booster system, specifically for:
- Mapping the frequency environment
- Pointing directional antennas
- Maximizing Wilson® Electronics Signal Booster coverage
- Determine which cellular signals, including 3G & 4G, are available for any location
- Find the strongest possible signal
- Map the local cellular frequency environment
- Precisely position directional antennas for optimum performance
- Maximize signal coverage indoors
OPTIONAL DIRECTIONAL ANTENNA KIT
Any Outside Antenna may be used. However, directional antennas will help the installer determine the location of a signal-of-interest or interfere. For general frequency mapping, the Wilson Electronics Wide Band Directional Antenna (304411) is recommended because it is both directional and has wide bandwidth. This directional antenna will allow the installer to use the RF Signal Detector without ever having to change antennas. We also have a kit that includes the Wide Band Directional Antenna, pole to mount and hold and 2' cable. More info on Wilson RF Detector Directional Antenna Kit.
MORE INFO: Wilson RF Signal Detector USER GUIDE
IMPORTANT! NO RETURNS - Purchase Terms
This item is a special order item and is not returnable for refund. Defective units will be repaired or replaced by Wilson Electronics. You must agree to these terms to purchase this item from us.