Wilson Building Mount Cellular Antenna with N Female Connector. 311203
About The Wilson Building Mount Cellular Antenna
The Wilson Omni-Directional Building Mount Cellular Antenna is made for building cellular amplifier / repeater systems, DirectConnect type amplifiers or a direct connection to a cell phone or other mobile cellular device such as a data card, Hotspot or MiFi device. The antenna is weatherproof and fiberglass-encased and is omnidirectional. It is ideal for building signal booster installs for homes, office buildings, portable buildings, trailers, etc. The antenna has a built-in radial ground plane for maximum performance.
Wilson's innovative design results in high efficiency and low signal loss, which means more signal to your cell phone, cellular data card or in-building amplifier system.
Wilson Building Mount Antenna Package Includes:
- 50 Ohm Building Mount Dual Band Antenna
- 12 inch, RG-58 Coax Cable with N Female Connector
- L-Mount Bracket with Wood Screws and U-Bolt (Mount on pole or against flat surface. Pole not included)
- Ground Plane Radials (3 short, 3 long) with thread-locker liquid
- Installation Guide
RF Safety Warning: The outside antenna must be installed with a separation of at least 16 inches from any occupants or nearby persons and must not be located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or amplifier.
- Frequency 700-800 MHz - Gain: 3.2 dBi
- Frequency 824-894 MHz - Gain: 5.12 dBi
- Frequency 880-960 MHz - Gain: 2.7 dBi
- Frequency 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: 0.6 dBi
- Frequency 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 6.12 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Polarization: Vertical
- Gain: 5.12 dBi (806-894MHz) / 6.12 dBi (1850-1990 MHz)
- Max power: 25 Watts
- Beam-width Horiz Pln: 360 deg
- Beam-width Vert Pln: 60 deg
- VSWR: 1.8:1
- Connector: N Female
- Dimensions: 14 inches
- Ground Plane: Built-In Ground Plane
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...