- Signal Booster System Parts & Components
- Times Microwave LMR-400 Coax Cable Prep Tool CST-400 LMR
Times Microwave Combination Manual LMR-400 Cable Preparation Tool
The LMR-400 Cable Prep Tool is made for use with 3/8 inch LMR-400 coaxial cable using crimp and clamp-style connectors. This cable hand prep tool joins a cable stripper tool and a cable trimming tool into one easy-to-use device.
All Times Microwave CST prep tools are rugged and lightweight and provide a consistently sharp cut of the dielectric for best VSWR performance.
- Combination feature allows preparation of LMR-400 cables for either crimp or clamp connector attachments
- Suitable for use with virtually all LMR 400 connectors
- Includes a built-in debur tool eliminating the need fora separate debur too
Prepare LMR-400 coax cable in two simple steps.
- First, insert the cable into side one, twist, cut, and expose the center conductor.
- Second, flip the tool around and insert the cable into side two. Twist and turn to expose the coax braid.
This cable preparation tool has a built-in deburr tool and works with nearly all LMR-400 connectors.
LMR-400 Cable Preperation Video
*LMR is a registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems