4G Mini Antenna + Adapter Kit - Fits Novatel MiFi 4620L MHS800L
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
4G Mini External Antenna + Adapter Kit - Fits Your Verizon 4620l & MHS800l Hotspots
4G Mini Antenna for your Verizon 4620L, MHS800L MiFi 4G Antenna. Improve the 4G cell signal to your Hotspot with the external antenna kit. A better cell signal can mean faster Internet speeds. Includes Antenna and Adapter (4620l, MHS800l Hotspot Not Included)
How To Use
Using this external antenna is easy. The antenna adapter that comes in this kit plugs into one of your hotspot's RF / Test ports.
- Turn Off Your Hotspot.
- Place the Antenna Where 4G Signal Is Best (Window, Outside Wall, Vehicle Roof, Outdoors, Etc.).
- Attach the External Antenna Adapter to the Antenna Cable.
- Carefully Plug the External Antenna Adapter into the RF / Test port on Your Hotspot. * Attach gently and never force adapter on.
* See Warning Below
The goal is to place the antenna where you receive the strongest cellular 4G signal. This is usually on a window or outside wall. For vehicles, mount the antenna outside, on the metal roof. For best results, place the antenna on a metal surface - metal file cabinet, cookie sheet, small metal plate, etc.
2 Antenna Test Ports?
If your Hotspot has 2 Antenna Test Ports, using 2 of these Antenna Kits placed a foot or more apart may give you a more consistent signal.
4G Antenna Kit Includes:
- Wilson 4G Mini Magnetic Mount Antenna With 10 Foot Cable
- 4620L, MHS800 Hotspot External Antenna Adapter Cable (approximately 18" Long).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
* WARNING - PLEASE READ
To purchase this product, you must read this notice and agree to buy and use this product at your risk.
Although it's rare, using this external antenna adapter can damage your device and void its warranty. When an external antenna adapter is inserted into the port on your mobile device, your device's antenna is disconnected so that your device can receive a signal through an external antenna. When you remove the adapter, your device's antenna should reconnect. If it does not, your device will show a weak or no signal and no service. No signal could indicate that the switch that connects and reconnects the adapter is damaged or stuck. Despite the adapter manufacturer's testing, some devices may have weak ports and be damaged using this product. Damage may also be caused by pushing adapters too far into the port, twisting the connector when inserting or removing and by pulling on the adapter cable.
As an alternative, we recommend a powered signal booster that does not require a connection to your device's RF port. These signal boosters will perform better than just an antenna directly connected to your device without the risk of plugging in an antenna adapter.
About The Wilson 4G Antenna
The Wilson Magnet Mount 4G Mini Antenna was carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gain in 700MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100MHz bands. It is about 4 inches tall and has a small magnetic base. It comes with 10 feet of cable.
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 1.7 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 2.12 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 0.5 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-188 MHz - Gain: 2.2 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dBi
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 1.4 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Metal ground plane required
- Connector: SMA Male
- Material: Whip - Plastic Coated Steel Wire
- Coax Cable: RG174 - 12 feet
- Height: 4.175 inches
- Mount: Rare earth magnet