Our highest priority is to do our part to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers while still providing products that help you communicate better.
We are currently processing and shipping website and phone orders. If you need support, you can call or email as we are here to provide guidance and support for the products we sell. We will continue to ship orders based on our classification as an 'essential business'. As you know, the situation is fluid.
We feel it is important to continue to process orders, as our signal booster and antenna products provide great support to those that are isolated and/or working from home.
We will continue to comply with all government regulations and health safety and guidelines related to the containment of Coronavirus and provide guidance and information to our staff to review the best ways to avoid the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Phone & Online Orders
As previously stated, we are currently processing and shipping online and phone orders. Any change that affects our operation will be posted here.
If you are local to the San Antonio, TX area and want to pick up an order at our warehouse, we ask you to phone in your order ahead of time. We can process your credit card payment by phone and have your order ready for you when you arrive. As always, we will be happy to further discuss your product requirements by phone, as well as make recommendations.
We continue to follow guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. These include:
- Cleaning your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, unless you seek medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- If an employee experiences symptoms such as fever or respiratory infection, they are required to seek medical treatment immediately.
More Coronavirus Information
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions on ordering and support.