AT&T Unite Explore AC815S 4g Mini Antenna + Adapter Kit
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
AT&T Unite Explore (AC815S) 4G Mini Antenna with External Antenna Adapter. Improve the 4G signal to your AT&T Unite Explore with this external antenna kit.
How To Use
To use this external antenna is easy.
- Turn Off Your Unite Explore Hotspot.
- Place the Antenna where the Cell Signal Is Best - Vehicle Roof, Window, Outdoors, Outside Wall, etc.
- Attach the External Antenna Adapter to the Antenna Cable.
- Carefully Plug the External Antenna Adapter into the RF / Test port on Your Hotspot. * Attach gently and never force adapter on.
* See Warning Below
For Best Results, place the antenna on a metal surface, where you receive the strongest cellular 4G signal. This is usually on a window, outside wall or outdoors if possible. For vehicles, mount the antenna outside, on the metal roof.
4G Antenna Kit Includes:
- Wilson 4G Magnetic Mount Antenna With 12 Foot Cable
- External Antenna Adapter (approximately 18" Long).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
* WARNING - Please Read
To purchase this product, you must read this notice and agree to buy and use this product at your risk. Although it's rare, using this external antenna adapter can damage your device and void its warranty. When an external antenna adapter is inserted into the port on your mobile device, your device's antenna is disconnected so that your device can receive a signal through an external antenna. When you remove the adapter, your device's antenna should reconnect. If it does not, your device will show a weak or no signal and no service. No signal could indicate that the switch that connects and reconnects the adapter is damaged or stuck. Despite the adapter manufacturer's testing, some devices may have weak ports and be damaged using this product. Damage may also be caused by pushing adapters in too far, twisting the connector when inserting or removing and by pulling on the adapter cable.
As an alternative, we recommend a powered signal booster that does not require a connection to your devices RF port. These signal boosters will perform better than just an antenna directly connected to your device without the risk of plugging in an antenna adapter.
About The Wilson 4G Antenna
The Wilson Magnet Mount 4G Mini Antenna was carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gain in 700MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100MHz bands. It is about 4 inches tall and includes a small magnetic base. It comes with 10 feet of cable.
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 1.7 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 2.12 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 0.5 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-188 MHz - Gain: 2.2 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dBi
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 1.4 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Metal ground plane required
- Connector: FME Female
- Material: Whip - Plastic Coated Steel Wire
- Coax Cable: RG174 - 12 feet
- Height: 4.175 inches
- Mount: Rare earth magnet