Wilson WideBand Directional Antenna - 20ft Cable + RP SMA M/SMA F Adptr
- 314411 - 955822RP
- In Stock - We Usually Ship This Item in 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Directional Antenna For WiFi or Cellular Devices (Including Some Cellular Cameras) That Have Reverse Polarity (RP) SMA Connectors. Includes a 20 Foot Cable plus Reverse Polarity (RP) SMA Male / SMA Female Adapter.
WideBand Cellular Antenna With 20ft Cable + Reverse Polarity (RP) SMA Male / SMA Female Adapter
This kit combines a Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna PLUS a 20 Foot Cable - SMA Male Connector PLUS it adds an adapter to convert a RP SMA Female to SMA Female. Works with Cellular devices (such as cameras) that have RP SMA Female Connectors. Also works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Devices.
Works with cellular devices (such as cameras or routers) with RP SMA Female antenna connectors. Connects to many cameras such as Vosker (V100, V200), Tactacam (Reveal X) cameras as well as other mobile cellular cameras that have a RPSMA Female antenna connector.
Reverse Polarity Female Connector RP SMA Female Connector - Note Pin in the Middle
- Wilson 50 Ohm Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna with N Female Connector, L Bracket, 2 U-Bolts w/hardware.
- 20 Foot RG-58 or LMR-240 Cable - N Male Connector on one end and SMA Male Connector on the other.
- SMA RP Male / SMA Female Adapter - To connect Antenna cable to devices that have an RP SMA Female Connector
Warning: Lightning protection is recommended for all installations (Wilson Surge Protector 859902). Take extreme care to ensure that neither you nor the antenna comes near any electric power lines.
About The Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna
Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna (Wilson Wedge Antenna) will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, hotspot or cellular data card. When your device transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
Wilson Yagi Antenna Features:
- High-gain In Cellular, 3G & 4G Frequencies
- Directional - Point It Towards Your Providers Nearest Cell Tower
- U-Bolt Mounting Hardware Included
- Weather resistant
The Wilson WideBand Antenna includes an adjustable mounting bracket and will accommodate pipe diameters from 1.25 to 2 (pipe not included). Mount the antenna so that there is at least 3 feet of clearance in all directions around it. Position the antenna so that it has the most unobstructed line of sight to the cellular service provider's strongest signal. If you are using a wireless amplifier, make sure the antenna is not pointing across your own roof.
The weBoost App might come in handy as it will give you your signal strength reading and direction of nearest service provider tower. Just load the android or Apple app on your mobile device. More weBoost App information.
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Frequency: 617-698 MHz - Peak Gain: 4.8 dBi
- Frequency: 698-806 MHz - Peak Gain: 6.3 dBi
- Frequency: 806-960 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.0 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-1880 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.3 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Peak Gain: 7.6 dBi
- Frequency: 1910-2170 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.0 dBi
- Frequency: 2300-2700 MHz - Peak Gain: 7.8 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 20 watts
- Connector: N-Female
- Dimension: 11.5” x 8.2” x 2.5” In / 294 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 1.76 lbs.
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radome Material: ABS