Wilson WideBand Directional Building Antenna 50ohm N F 
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
Wilson Directional Antenna, Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna, High Gain Antenna
Wilson Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna
Wilson Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna - 50 ohm. Frequency Range: 700-2700 MHz Comes with N Female connector. 314411 / 304411 Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna (Wilson Wedge Antenna) will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, hotspot, cellular router or cellular data card (additional adapters and/or cable required). When the cell phone or cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
Wilson Wide-Band Antenna Features:
- Works on all worldwide cellular bands for voice and 4G data:
- High performance for weBoost cellular repeater/boosters
- High efficiency and compact design
- Designed for building exterior installation; direct at cell tower for best signal
- Pipe mounting hardware included
- Easy to install
- Weather resistant
- Simple install kit with tilt/swivel mast bracket for 1.25” to 2” diameter pipe/mast
Cable Required Ultra-low loss coax is recommended for lengths 20 or greater to prevent significant signal loss. We offer WILSON 400 cable (see below) in several lengths from 20-100 feet for 50ohm antennas. We also offer a wide range of cell phone adapters to connect your cell phone to an amplifier or directly to the antenna. Mounting The Wilson Wedge Antenna should be mounted as shown in the illustration above. The included mounting bracket is adjustable and will accommodate pipe diameters from 1.25 to 2 (pipe not included). Mount the antenna so that there is at least 3 feet of clearance in all directions around it. Position the antenna so that it has the most unobstructed line of sight to the cellular service provider's strongest signal. If you are using a wireless amplifier, make sure the antenna is not pointing across your own roof. Warning: Lightning protection is recommended for all installations (Wilson Surge Protector 859902). Take extreme care to ensure that neither you nor the antenna comes near any electric power lines.
weBoost app - For Easier DIY Installation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wilson Wedge Antenna Package Contents
(A) Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna & L Bracket, (B) 2 - U-Bolts, (C) 2 - Pipe Brackets, (D) 4 - 1/4” Split-Lock Washers, (E) 4 - 1/4”-20 nuts. Wilson Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna - 50ohm / N-Female Connector. For use with most Wilson building amplifiers.
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Frequency: 617-698 MHz - Peak Gain: 4.8 dBi
- Frequency: 698-806 MHz - Peak Gain: 6.3 dBi
- Frequency: 806-960 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.0 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-1880 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.3 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Peak Gain: 7.6 dBi
- Frequency: 1910-2170 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.0 dBi
- Frequency: 2300-2700 MHz - Peak Gain: 7.8 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 20 watts
- Connector: N-Female
- Dimension: 11.5” x 8.2” x 2.5” In / 294 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 1.76 lbs.
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radome Material: ABS
Our AT&T Homebase was barely capable of obtaining 1-3 MBS using it’s internal antenna. Now I’m routinely showing speeds of 20-30 MBS; I’m able to stream HD video now! One caveat: do your homework and locate the cell tower you can orient towards using LoS and ensure it works with your cell provider. A clear path is required so be prepared to experiment with aiming before you permanently install the antenna.
Before I bought the antenna I had 1 or 2 bars on my AT&T Unite myfi. The speed was almost UN-usable - it ranged between .5 Mbps to at best 4 or 5 Mbps. I can see 2 cell towers from my house here in central Kentucky but AT&T had no explanation as to why my signal and speed were so bad. When I connected the antenna and pointed toward the nearest tower, it pegged the signal at 4 bars and I now have speeds of from 15 to 30 Mbps!!!! Unbelievable!