Wilson WideBand Directional Antenna [617 MHz - 2700MHz] N F 311233
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Wide Band Directional Antenna. Engineered to support 5G on Band 71 as well as all other cellular frequencies used in North America for Voice & Data.
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna - Supports 5G on Band 71
The Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna was engineered to support 5G on Band 71, the low-band spectrum of 5G. The antenna works with cellular bands world wide for voice and 4G data including LTE, CDMA, GSM, UMTS, AWS
Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier or other cellular devices such as hotspots, cellular data cards and cellular routers (additional adapters/connectors/cable may be required). The antenna supports cellular frequencies 617-960 plus 1710-2700 and includes Band 71 5G Support. It is a higher preforming antenna for for WilsonPro, weBoost and other high performance cellular boosters.
- Works on all worldwide cellular bands for voice and 4G data: LTE/CDMA/GSM/UMTS/AWS
- Supports 617-960 & 1710-2700 MHz cellular frequencies
- Band 71 support
- High performance for weBoost cellular boosters
- Designed for building exterior installation; direct at cell tower for best signal
- High efficiency and compact design
- UV stable white sealed radome
- Rugged and waterproof for all weather operation
- Simple install kit with tilt/swivel mast bracket for 1.25” to 2”diameter pipe/mast
- 2-year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Wilson WideBand Antenna includes an adjustable mounting bracket and will accommodate pipe diameters from 1.25 to 2 (pipe not included). Mount the antenna so that there is at least 3 feet of clearance in all directions around it. Position the antenna so that it has the most unobstructed line of sight to the cellular service providers strongest signal. If you are using a wireless amplifier, make sure the antenna is not pointing across your own roof.
(A) Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna & L Bracket, (B) 2 - U-Bolts, (C) 2 - Pipe Brackets, (D) 4 - 1/4” Split-Lock Washers, (E) 4 - 1/4”-20 nuts. Wilson Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna - 50ohm / N-Female Connector. For use with most 50 Ohm weBoost, WilsonPro and other building amplifiers.
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
- Frequency: 617-698 MHz - Peak Gain: 4.8 dBi
- Frequency: 698-806 MHz - Peak Gain: 6.3 dBi
- Frequency: 806-960 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.0 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-1880 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.3 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Peak Gain: 7.6 dBi
- Frequency: 1910-2170 MHz - Peak Gain: 8.0 dBi
- Frequency: 2300-2700 MHz - Peak Gain: 7.8 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 20 watts
- Connector: N-Female
- Dimension: 11.5” x 8.2” x 2.5” In / 294 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 1.76 lbs.
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radome Material: ABS