Wilson Wide Band Directional Building Antenna w/20ft Cable N/SMA M
- 314411 - 955822
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Wilson Wide Band Directional Cellular Antenna and 20 Foot RG-58 Cable PLUS SMA Male Connector
This kit combines a Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna PLUS a 20 Foot RG-58 Cable - SMA Male Connector. Great for improving the cell signal to cellular device with a SMA Female connector such as a Hotspot or Home Phone connect.
About The Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna
Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna (Wilson Wedge Antenna) will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, cell phone or cellular data card. When the cell phone or cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
Wilson Yagi Antenna Features:
- High-gain In Cellular, 3G & 4G Frequencies
- Directional - Point It Towards Your Providers Nearest Cell Tower
- U-Bolt Mounting Hardware Included
- Weather resistant
Cable: 20 Foot RG-58 Cable With N Male connector (For Antenna) on one end and SMA Male connector (For Your Device) on the other.
Warning: Lightning protection is recommended for all installations (Wilson Surge Protector 859902). Take extreme care to ensure that neither you nor the antenna comes near any electric power lines.
Antenna Package Contents
20 Foot RG-58 Cable, Wilson 50 Ohm Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna with N Female Connector, L Bracket, 2 - U-Bolts with Pipe Brackets, 4 - 1/4” Split-Lock Washers, 4 - 1/4”-20 nuts.
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Frequency 700-800 MHz - Gain: 7.3 dBi
- Frequency 824-894 MHz -Gain: 8.1 dBi
- Frequency 880-960 MHz - Gain: 7.4 dBi
- Frequency 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: 9.2 dBi
- Frequency 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 10.6
- Frequency 2110-2700 MHz - Gain: 10.4 dBi
- Horizontal Beam width: 70° to 90°
- Vertical Beam width: 85° to 110°
- F/B ratio: >20 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 100 watts
- Antenna Connector: N-Female
- Cable Connectors: N-Male / SMA Male
- Dimension: 11.42” x 8.27” x 2.56” In / 290 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1.5 Kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Rated Wind Velocity: 134 MPH / 60 m/s
- Lightning Protection: DC grounded
If you own MOFi router, this is made for it. This really was a game changer for me. I had unidirectional 8 dbi antennas bought only one to start. After seeing the strength of signal go up I ordered another one. Signal is good through storms and clouds. We have 3 tvs that are 4k and 2 that are not. 3 computers, 2 tablets and 2 phones.Everything runs great. We live out and not close in.Hands down these antennas hold a good signal. Great pictures on the 4k tvs. A great value for your money.
Used this in conjunction with the MOFI 4500 SIM4 LTE router, and went from decent cellular gain of -115 to -107 dB at best with download speeds around 3-5 mb/s. The stock antennas with the MOFI unit only picked up signal from one band. Installed this on the roof and in a matter of an hour, had (4) bands available, with the best having gain around -93 dB and download speeds of 15-20 mb/s. Incredible. Might even buy another one (the MOFI has 2 antenna inputs) just because I’m now in the pursuit of true speed. Don’t hesitate with this unit.
I went from 1 Bar to 3/4 in about 45 seconds. If you are having signal issues and are considering a directional antenna...pull the trigger.
I have been using the Wilson Wide Band Directional Building Antenna for an hour now. Four bars and no drops on my internet line. My last antenna would quit 5 times an hour. I live up in the mountains of Idaho with poor coverage for AT&T. Because I can point the antenna at the tower, things are working much better. Took me 2 days at 6 hours per day to get it right, but it is worth it.
Being in a construction trailer which is basically a metal box with bars on windows, cellular signal was at one maybe two bars. If we left the door open we may have had 2-3 bars. Once we added this antenna, 4 Bars LTE! Worth every penny!