Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna w/20ft Cable N/SMA M
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
- Short Description:
- Wilson Wide Band Directional Cellular Antenna and 20 Foot RG-58 Cable PLUS SMA Male Connector
This kit combines a Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna PLUS a 20 Foot RG-58 Cable - SMA Male Connector. Great for improving the cell signal to cellular device with a SMA Female connector such as a Hotspot or Home Phone connect.
About The Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna
Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna (Wilson Wedge Antenna) will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, cell phone or cellular data card. When the cell phone or cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
Wilson Yagi Antenna Features:
- High-gain In Cellular, 3G & 4G Frequencies
- Directional - Point It Towards Your Providers Nearest Cell Tower
- U-Bolt Mounting Hardware Included
- Weather resistant
Cable: 20 Foot RG-58 Cable With N Male connector (For Antenna) on one end and SMA Male connector (For Your Device) on the other.
Warning: Lightning protection is recommended for all installations (Wilson Surge Protector 859902). Take extreme care to ensure that neither you nor the antenna comes near any electric power lines.
Antenna Package Contents
20 Foot RG-58 Cable, Wilson 50 Ohm Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna with N Female Connector, L Bracket, 2 - U-Bolts with Pipe Brackets, 4 - 1/4” Split-Lock Washers, 4 - 1/4”-20 nuts.
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Frequency 700-800 MHz - Gain: 7.3 dBi
- Frequency 824-894 MHz -Gain: 8.1 dBi
- Frequency 880-960 MHz - Gain: 7.4 dBi
- Frequency 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: 9.2 dBi
- Frequency 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 10.6
- Frequency 2110-2700 MHz - Gain: 10.4 dBi
- Horizontal Beam width: 70° to 90°
- Vertical Beam width: 85° to 110°
- F/B ratio: >20 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 100 watts
- Antenna Connector: N-Female
- Cable Connectors: N-Male / SMA Male
- Dimension: 11.42” x 8.27” x 2.56” In / 290 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1.5 Kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Rated Wind Velocity: 134 MPH / 60 m/s
- Lightning Protection: DC grounded