Wilson Wide Band Directional Cellular Building Antenna 75ohm F Female
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
Wilson Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna - 75 ohm (for RG-6 Cable Installations). Frequency Range: 700-2700MHz. Comes with F Female connector. 314475 (Replaces 304475).
About the Wilson 314475 Wide Band Directional Antenna
Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna 314475 collects the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, cell phone or cellular data card. When the cell phone or cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower. Use with 75ohm building amplifier / repeater systems.
- High-gain Antenna
- Directional Antenna
- Pipe mounting hardware included
- Easy to install
- Weather resistant
- Wide bandwidth
Cable Required Use WILSON RG-6 Quad Shield cable. Available in several lengths.
Mounting The Wilson Wedge Antenna should be mounted as shown. The included mounting bracket is adjustable and will accommodate pipe diameters from 1.25 to 2 (pipe not included). Mount the antenna so that there is at least 3 feet of clearance in all directions around it. Position the antenna so that it has the most unobstructed line of sight to the cellular service providers strongest signal. If you are using a wireless amplifier, make sure the antenna is not pointing across your own roof.
Warning: Lightning protection is recommended for all installations (Wilson Surge Protector 859902). Take extreme care to ensure that neither you nor the antenna comes near any electric power lines.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wilson Wedge Antenna Package Contents
(A) Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna & L Bracket, (B) 2 - U-Bolts, (C) 2 - Pipe Brackets, (D) 4 - 1/4” Split-Lock Washers, (E) 4 - 1/4”-20 nuts. Wilson Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna - 50ohm / N-Female Connector. For use with most Wilson building amplifiers.
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Part #: 314475 (Replaces 304475)
- Frequency 700-800 MHz - Gain: 7.3 dBi
- Frequency 824-894 MHz -Gain: 8.1 dBi
- Frequency 880-960 MHz - Gain: 7.4 dBi
- Frequency 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: 9.2 dBi
- Frequency 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 10.6
- Frequency 2110-2700 MHz - Gain: 10.4 dBi
- Horizontal Beam width: 70° to 90°
- Vertical Beam width: 85° to 110°
- F/B ratio: >20 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 100 watts
- Connector: F-Female
- Dimension: 11.42” x 8.27” x 2.56” In / 290 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1.5 Kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Rated Wind Velocity: 134 MPH / 60 m/s
- Lightning Protection: DC grounded