weBoost Drive OTR Truck Antenna Rugged High Gain Mobile 
- In Stock - We Usually Ship This Item In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Wilson OTR High Gain Mobile Antenna Kit For Trucks. Connects To Cellular Signal Booster Systems.
Wilson's Newest Over-The-Road Truck Cellular Antenna
Off-Road Rated To MIL-STD 810H For Shock & Vibration
The Wilson OTR High Gain Mobile Antenna Kit supports 700, 800, 1700, 1850-1900, 2200 MHz Cellular. It is engineered to get the best performance out of most Mobile Cellular Booster Systems. This antenna covers all modes, voice as well as cellular internet. It has a high gain signal output.
Most Popular Truck Antenna
This antenna is our most popular antenna for Over The Road trucks and pickup trucks. It is seen often seen widely in rural areas as the "Black Antenna In Pickup Trucks".
What is new about Wilson's latest OTR Antenna? Compared to the previous version (304415), this newer one features improvements are on durability and weatherization. It meets MIL-Spec for durability and is IPX7 rated. we also have new improved design with all black masts. It also has improved cable that has lower loss than the 304415. The new mast lengths and mast attached can be configured in more ways than the old version to get the right height for optimal performance.
Custom Lengths & Rugged Performance
The antenna comes with 2 Extensions - 13 inch and one 18 inch. It is a rugged antenna and is Off- Road rated to MIL-STD 810H for shock & vibration. It is also IP66 Rated For Outdoor Use.
The Drive OTR Antenna is engineered for Trucks and weBoost in-vehicle signal boosters.
No other manufacturers cellular antenna comes close to performing as well as the Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna. Up to 90% of cell phone signal on both transmit and receive absorbed within the vehicle body and the user's head. Wilson solves this problem by channeling all the power from the cellphone to the outside antenna. This results in the Wilson Cellular Trucker Antenna transmitting and receiving over more signal than a cellphone used inside the vehicle without an outside antenna.
The Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna was carefully designed to lower loss and maximize gains. It is tuned to match newer 4G frequencies better. The innovative antenna design results in high-efficiency and low losses and will get the most signal to your cellular device.
This Wilson OTR Truck cellular antenna is included with the weBoost Drive Reach OTR Signal Booster System and also works perfectly with the weBoost Drive Reach, weBoost Drive X, weBoost Drive Sleek and other cell phone signal booster amplifiers.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Mounting In Pickup Trucks
This antenna has been mounted in many pickup trucks. You many have noticed the big black antenna mounted on pickup trucks.
It may require a little imagination mounting it. It is sometimes mounted on Headache Racks, Tool Boxes or side walls of the bed. Special mounting posts are sometimes welded to service fleet trucks. The bracket that this antenna comes with can be clamped or used as an L-Bracket.
- Covers 700, 800, 1700, 1900, 2200 MHz Cellular
- Connects to Mobile Cellular Boosters
- All Modes, Voice & Cellular Internet
- High Gain Signal Output
- Configurable Into Multiple Lengths - 7.5 to 40 Inches Tall
- Off- Road Rated To MIL-STD 810H For Shock & Vibration
- Includes 3-Way Rail Mount
- Works With Standard CB Antenna Mounts
- IP66 Rated For Outdoor Use
- Includes Optional Spring Insert
- Assembled in USA
- 2 year warranty
- High Gain Mobile Antenna
- 2 Extensions (13 & 18 inch)
- Spring Insert
- Cable Side Exit Routing Connector
- 3-Way Mount
- Thread Lock
- SMA Female with Screw On SMA Male & SMB Adapters
|Frequency Band (MHz)||698-806||806-960||1710-1880||1850-1990||1910-2170||2300-2700|
|Peak Gain (dBi)||2.4||2.6||3.8||3.8||3.7||4.3|
|Gain (dBi), typical @ 2° Elevation||1.4||2.4||3.1||2.7||2.4||2.6|
|Cable loss LMR-195 15 ft.||1.8||1.9||2.8||2.9||3.0||3.3|
|Half-Power Azimuth Beam Width (°)||360 Degrees|
|Half-Power Elevation Beam Width (°)||70||78||60||70||80||33|
|Impedance (Ω)||50 Ohm|
|Max Power (W)||10|
- Model: 311229
- Connector: Crimped on SMA Female plus Screw On Adapters SMA Male and SMB
- Material: Mast
- Stainless Steel
- Fiberglass Epoxy
- Radiator Material: Aluminum, High Strength ABS
- Coax Cable: RG-58
- Cable Length: 16ft
- Antenna Dimensions (No Extensions): 7.422 x 2.688 inches / 188 x 68 mm
- Mast Extension Height (2): 13 inches & 18 inches
- Cable Feed Through (Side Exit) Length: 30 Inches / 762 mm
- Radome Tube Diameter 2.2 inches
- Radome Length: 7.5 inches
- Spring Insert Height: 3.6 inches
- Radome Color: Black
- Rated Wind Velocity: 311 mph / 500 km/h
- Mount: Standard CB 3/8 X 24 thread