weBoost Drive Reach RV Cellular Signal Booster Mobile For RVs 
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
weBoost Drive Reach RV Cellular Signal Booster System
Cell Signal Booster For RVs
Enjoy Strong, Reliable Cell Signal Wherever The Road Takes You
With its gam-changing 29.5 dBm in uplink-output power, the Drive Reach RV provides reliable in-vehicle coverage at farther distances from cell towers than ever before. The result - better voice quality, fewer dropped calls and faster data speeds regardless of carrier for you and your passengers. The Drive Reach RV features weBoost's most powerful mobile booster - the weBoost Drive Reach.
- weBoost's Most Powerful, Multi-User, Mobile Cell Signal Booster Yet - On The Road or At The Campsite.
- Picks Up Signal From Towers Up To 74% Farther Than Drive X RV.
- Modular Antenna Design For Optimal Positioning On RVs.
- Boosts ALL Available Network Cellular Signals For ALL Cellular Devices In Any RV or Motorhome – Class A, Class C, Towables, and trailers.
- Off-Road and Outdoor-Rated Outside Antenna That’s Protected From Wind, Rain, Dirt, and More.
- Stops Dropped Calls and Missed Texts While Increasing Overall Data Speeds.
- weBoost Drive Reach Mobile Signal Booster
- Desktop Inside Antenna 311235
- 25 Ft RG-6 Cable 950624 - For Outdoor Antenna
- SMA Male / SMA Male With Screw On SMB Connector
- Wilson AC/DC Wall Power Supply 850012
- RV Outside Antenna (311230) Includes
- Spring Mount
- 13 Inch Mast Antenna Extension
- Side Exit Adapter
- Antenna Ladder Mounting Bracket
- Set of 15 Coax Cable Tie Downs
- Thread Lock
Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturers Warranty From Date of Purchase.
The weBoost Drive Reach RV is a versatile, multi-user, in-vehicle cell signal booster—designed for use with all RV classes and towable trailers. Backed by up to 50 dB max gain, the Drive Reach RV delivers the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds. The enhanced outside antenna’s modular design allows for custom setup and optimal positioning for signal reception. Whether parked or on the road,
Drive Reach RV users experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
The Drive Reach RV kit comes with everything for DIY installation; including 25’ of RG-6 extender cable for ideal booster placement within RVs of any size. With side-exit adapter and mounting hardware, the outside antenna fits universal CB Antenna mounts and exterior RV ladder poles. Drive Reach RV is compatible with all cell phones, hotspots, cellular-connected tablets, and other cell devices on all US mobile carriers— including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
Like all weBoost boosters, the Drive Reach RV is FCC-approved and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Band 12/17 700 MHz
- Band 13 700 MHz
- Band 5 850 MHz
- Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2* 1900 MHz - *New frequency band utilized by Drive Reach RV
Max Gain: Up To 50 dB
Impedance: 50 Ohm
Power: 5V / 4.5A
Connectors: SMB Female
Booster Dimensions: 6 x 4.5 x 1.5 in.
Booster Weight: 1.8 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards