weBoost Drive Reach FLEET Mobile Cellular Signal Booster 
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Mobile Booster With Hole Mont (NMO) Antenna. Strongest weBoost Mobile Signal Booster System. Picks Up Signals From Further Away.
weBoost Drive Reach FLEET - weBoost Most Powerful, In-Vehicle Cell Signal Booster Yet!
The Drive Reach Fleet Signal Booster System by weBoost, is the most powerful, multi-user cell phone signal booster yet. It is made to optimize vehicle tracking capability and enhance driver communication throughout a fleet.
With it's 5 dB increase in signal output, Drive Reach Fleet effortlessly provides your team with the enhanced signal strength needed to communicate and stay connected when it matters most. The Drive Reach Fleet boosts voice and data signal for multiple users and cellular-connected devices simultaneously within the fleet vehicle. This kit uses a high-performance NMO antenna, which REQUIRES PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION. The Drive Reach Fleet enhances all available wireless network signals and speeds with 50 dB system gain—the maximum allowed by the FCC.
Drive Reach Fleet (470254) also allows dispatchers and fleet managers to stay in contact in weak-signal areas. Uses a high-performance NMO antenna which REQUIRES PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION. Drive Reach Fleet is compatible with all cell phones, hotspots, cellular-connected tablets, and other cell devices on all major US mobile carriers—including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, and more
With its increased uplink output, users get signal up to 2X farther from towers with over twice the signal strength—signifying an increase of almost 5dB in uplink output power.
The weBoost Drive Reach boasts up link output power capabilities of 29.5 dBm and 50 dB gain – the maximum allowable gain under Federal Communications Commission (FCC) standards – allowing it to boost signal strength from locations over two times further away from cell signal towers than previous models. This provides users with the strongest connection and fastest data rate available in the mobile amplifier market.
Best possible cell signal—anywhere.
With its unparalleled uplink-output power, Drive Reach gives you the freedom to stay connected—wherever the road takes you.
The sleek, metallic red exterior of the Drive Reach isn’t just for show. The unique fin design increases surface area—displacing excess heat for peak performance. The custom bracket allows for under seat or in-trunk mount options. Reliable SMB connections on the booster make secure antenna installation a snap. With its enhanced cellular coverage, enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster data speeds, and extended battery life.
For Cell Phones, Hot Spots / MiFi Devices, Cellular Tablets
Drive Reach is compatible with all cell phones, hotspots, cellular-connected tablets, and other cell devices on all major US mobile carriers—including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, and more.
- weBoost’s most powerful booster - Engineered to provide optimal cell signal coverage; even in remote locations far from towers.
- Paired with an omni-directional 4G NMO Antenna; permanently mounted to offer both durability and optimal cell signal coverage.
- Increased uplink output, users get signal up to 2 Times farther from towers
- Enhances Talk, Text & Cellular 4G Internet Speeds
- Boost signal for multiple devices
- Sleek metallic red exterior with a unique fin design for added surface area; allowing it to displace excess heat and sustain peak performance.
- Law enforcement departments in remote or rural areas
- Municipal firefighters or emergency medical personnel
- Installers or work crews for a telecommunication group
- Long-haul and home-delivery drivers at fulfillment hubs
- Construction or oil-and-gas workers at on-site location
- Commuters with a 30-minute (or more) drive to work
- Remote or traveling workers in the oil and gas industry
- On-demand drivers for companies such as Uber or Lyft
- Real estate agents, field sales reps, and “road warriors”
- People with several cellular-equipped devices in a car
The Drive Reach has all components needed for installation, including:
- Powerful Drive Reach cellular amplifier
- Outside Antenna - Hole Mount NMO Type With Cable and Mount
- Inside 4G Server Antenna
- Optional Extension Cable
- Versatile mounting plate
- SMB connectors
- Hard Wire Power Supply (requires wiring to vehicle battery power)
How it works: The powerful exterior antenna reaches out to cell phone towers to receive a signal. The antenna then transmits this signal to the booster.The booster receives this outside signal and amplifies each of the supported frequency bands throughout the vehicle using a series of sophisticated low noise amplifiers and filters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Drive Reach also shines in its ease of installation. Its versatile mounting plate allows users to install the booster in whatever way is most convenient for them. The typical everyday user can use Velcro strips to sturdily attach the booster to the carpeting of the vehicle. More advanced installers can more permanently fasten the booster to a vehicle’s side walls. Once the booster is secured, weBoost’s innovative SMB connectors provide tactile confirmation that the antenna and booster have been successfully connected.
- Band 12/17 700 MHz
- Band 13 700 MHz
- Band 5 850 MHz
- Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25*/2 1900 MHz
Max Gain: 50 dB
Impedance: 50 Ohm
Power: 5V / 4.5A
Booster Dimensions: 6 x 4.5 x 1.5 in.
Booster Weight: 1.80 lbs.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the utilization of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.