weBoost Drive Reach OTR Mobile Truck Signal Booster System 
- In Stock - We Usually Ship This Item In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- The weBoost Drive Reach Signal Booster Combined With The Wilson Over-The-Road (OTR) Ruggedized Antenna.
How To Get A Better Cell Signal Inside Your Truck With The Drive Reach OTR
The weBoost Drive Reach cellular signal booster along with the Wilson Over-The-Road Truck Antenna boosts voice and data with the maximum FCC allowed 50 dB system gain. It enhances cellular network signals, up to 32x. Truck Drivers get fewer lost calls and dead zones, better audio quality, faster data cellular Internet upload and download speeds with this booster.
Drive Reach OTR - Most Powerful Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster
The Drive Reach Over-The-Road Cell Signal Booster combines weBoost's best, most powerful cell phone signal booster (the Drive Reach) with it's newest OTR Truck Antenna. The OTR is a ruggedized, all weather Omni-Directional Antenna. This combination provides for maximum connection range and a 60% larger service range than the other boosters out there.
As with all weBoost boosters, all components for installation come in one package for easy DIY installation. The power supply plugs into a cigarette lighter or power port (other power supplies are available). The Drive Reach OTR 472154 / 477154 works with all cellular devices (including iPhones, cell phones, hotspots, MiFi devices, cellular routers, etc.) and all U.S. carriers. The booster kit comes with parts to accommodate a variety of installation options.
The Drive Reach OTR (472154 / AP477154) Kit Includes
- weBoost's Drive Reach Signal Booster
- Ruggedized Over-The-Road Antenna
- Inside Server Antenna
- Cigarette Lighter / Power Port Power Supply
- 2 mast extensions
- 3-way Antenna Mount - Clamp or Use As An L-Bracket
- Side Exit Adapter
- Antenna Spring
- Cable Adapter
- Thread Lock Packet
*All weBoost Boosters Come With A 2 Year Manufactures Warranty.
- weBoost most powerful, multi-user, cell signal booster yet for on the road.
- Stops dropped calls and missed texts while increasing overall data speeds.
- Picks up signal from towers up to 74% farther than Drive 4G-X OTR.
- Boosts ALL available network cellular signals for ALL cellular devices in any truck – semis, pickups, off-road vehicles, and over landers.
- Off-road and outdoor-rated outside antenna that’s protected from wind, rain, dirt, and more.
- Boosts signal for trucks with the OTR Trucker Antenna.
- Modular, height-adjustable antenna, from 7.5 to 40 inches so it can be installed on any vehicle.
- For multiple devices and users.
SKU: 472154 / 477154
- Band 12/17 700 MHz
- Band 13 700 MHz
- Band 5 850 MHz
- Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2 1900 MHz - *New frequency band utilized by Drive Reach OTR
Max Gain: 50 dB
Impedance: 50 Ohm
Power: 5V / 4.5A
Booster Connectors: SMB Female
Booster: Dimensions: 6 x 4.5 x 1.5 in.
Booster Weight: 1.8 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately, all weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards