Wilson 460309 Signal 3G Booster Kit 4in Antenna [DC Power Supply]
- In Stock - Normally Ships Within 24 Hours
- Short Description:
• DirectConnect Signal Booster for USB Modems, Hotspots, Cellular Routers
• Great for Vending Machines, ATMs, Vehicles, Remote Stations
• Connect Directly To Your Cellular Modem or Router
Direct Connect Signal Booster with 4 inch Antenna and Vehicle DC Hardwire Power Supply (wire into your vehicles wiring). Great for Vehicle's. Part #460309 (formerly Wilson 460109, 811225, weBoost 470309)
The weBoost 3G cellular amplifier with 4 inch external antenna was developed specifically for USB Modems inside a vehicle. The weBoost Signal 3G is based on the same field-tested, market-proven technology that powers Wilson cellular signal boosters for the consumer market. The Signal 3G is ready to integrate with cellular modems to provide reliable signal that ensures successful data transfer. This booster kit works with US wireless service provider using 800Mhz & 1900MHz frequencies.
Connecting To Your Cellular Device
The Signal 4G comes with a 3 foot RG-174 cable with SMA Male connectors on each end. It will connect directly to devices with SMA Female connectors. We also have a variety of external antenna adapters to connect to other external antenna port type. Hotspot & Router Antenna Adapters, USB Modem Adapters, Cable Connector Adapters & Converters.
- Strong, reliable signal even in remote locations or other weak signal areas
- Less resending of data due to poor connection means faster, more reliable data transfers
The Signal 3G’s small size makes it an ideal for vehicles or other installations with little room. The Signal 3G can be paired with a variety of expertly designed cellular antennas for maximum system gain to overcome a weak signal. The Signal 3G is FCC certified to the latest technical standards for cell signal boosters.
- weBoost Signal 3G Amplifier
- 4" Magnetic Mount External Antenna with 10ft Cable & SMA Connector
- Vehicle Hardwire DC Power Supply 859989
- 3ft RG-174 Cable with SMA Male connectors on each end.
- Bi-directional signal booster amplifies signal to and from cell site
- FCC Certified
- Configurable to fit virtually any M2M installation
Integrators and OEMs can pair the Signal 3G with a variety of expertly designed for maximum system gain to overcome a weak signal. It also incorporates power control logic that ensures maximum output power is within cellular network standards and will not interfere with a cellular network.
- Connectors: SMA Female
- Impedance: (input/output): 50 ohms
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.9 x .8 inch (8.4 x 4.8 x 2.0 cm)
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Max Gain: 15 dB
- Power output (uplink)
28.9 dBm 800 MHz CDMA
31.8 dBm 1900 MHz CDMA
- Power Requirements: 5V DC, 1A
Includes 3ft RG-174 cable with SMA Male connectors for connecting to data device.