WilsonPro Pro IoT 5-Band Cellular Signal Booster Kit [AC Power] 460119
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- 4G Signal Booster for Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications. Great for Vending Machines, ATMs, Remote Stations. Connect Directly To Your Cellular Modem or Router. Comes with AC Wall Outlet Power Supply.
Pro IoT 5-Band
Direct Connect Cellular Amplifier with AC Wall Power Supply
For cellular modem signal improvement. Great for Vending Machines, ATMs, Home, Office, etc.
Ideal for custom-designed IoT communication systems built within tightly constrained spaces, the IoT 5-Band cell signal amplifier’s power and compact design make it a trustworthy “Direct-Connect” solution.
The WilsonPro Pro IoT 5-Band was developed specifically for Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Machine-To-Machine (M2M) applications. It is based on the same field-tested, market-proven technology that powers Wilson’s cellular signal boosters for the consumer market. The Pro IoT 5-Band is ready to integrate with cellular modems, Hotspots, MiFi devices & routers to provide reliable signal that ensures successful data transfer. This booster kit works with all US wireless service provider networks and boosts 4G Internet using 700 MHz AT&T, 700 Hz Verizon, 1700 / 2100MHz T-Mobile, 800 Mhz & 1900 MHz frequencies.
The IoT 5-Band’s compact form factor is ideal for custom designed IoT communication systems built within tightly constrained spaces. FCC certified, the IoT 5-Band allows OEMs to source a compact, powerful, and highly compatible cell signal amplifier that comes ready to deploy. In locations where cellular connectivity is adversely affected by distance to cell towers, terrain obstructions, or building materials (like concrete and steel), the IoT 5-Band is a proven go-to solution.
Connecting To Your Cellular Device
The Pro Signal 4G comes with a 3 foot RG-174 cable with SMA Male connectors on each end. It will connect directly to devices with SMA Female connectors. We also have a variety of external antenna adapters to connect to other external antenna port type. Hotspot & Router Antenna Adapters, USB Modem Adapters, Cable Connector Adapters & Converters.
- Designed to link with a data modem as a direct-connect amplifier
- Improves overall cellular connectivity in weak signal environments
- Configurable to almost any Internet of Things (IoT) installation
- Pre-approved by all major cell carriers under FCC “part 20” rules
- Bi-directional amplification boosts signals to and from cell towers
- Passive RF bypass failover keeps modem going if power is l
- Auto-power control to help ensure maximum signal output
- Strong, reliable signal even in remote locations or other weak signal areas
- Less resending of data due to poor connection means faster, more reliable data transfers
- Pro IoT 5-Band Amplifier
- 4" Magnetic Mount External Antenna (301126)
- AC Power Supply (850012)
- 6ft RG-174 Cable with SMA Male connectors on each end (951141)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Integrators and OEMs can pair the Pro IoT 5-Band with a variety of expertly designed for maximum system gain to overcome a weak signal. It also incorporates power control logic that ensures maximum output power is within cellular network standards and will not interfere with a cellular network.
The IoT 5-band is offered in three different kit options:
- The Basic Kit (460119 *This Kit); ideal for ATMs, vending machines, or movie rental kiosks with access to AC power outlets.
- The Hardwire Kit (460219) with DC power supplied by a vehicle to amplify cell signal for an LTE-modem hotspot.
- The Security Kit (461119) with MMCX cables to interface with cellular based home or business security systems.
- SKU: 460119
- Model: 460019
- FCC ID: PWO460019
- Connectors: SMA Female
- Impedance: (input/output): 50 ohms
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.6 x 1.3 inch (15.7 x 9.1 x 3.3 cm)
- Frequency: Band 12 700MHz, Band 13 700, Band 5 850MHz, Band 25 & 2 1900 MHz, Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
- Max Gain: 15dB
- Max Uplink Power: 24 dBm
- Max Downlink Power: -3dBm
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Passband Gain (Typical): 700MHz Band 12/17 - 11.8 dB, 700MHz Band13 - 11.0 dB, 800Mhz - 10 dB, 1700/2100 MHz - 7.1 dB, 1900MHz - 8.6 dB
- Power Requirements: 110/240 VAC, 50HZ/60Hz, 5V DC-5A
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately All weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.
THIS IS A CONSUMER DEVICE.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the utilization of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards
I have a Verizon Jetpack and the signal in my house was weak. Only 1 bar. Purchased this kit. Wow! Consistently 3 to 4 bars and no dropped signal! I am very pleased with this product!
I use this booster to boost the signal for the Novatel T1114 Tasman Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Broadband Router. Works great!