Hotspot MiFi or Router Antennas Boosters
Hotspot Signal Boosters
Boost the cellular signal to your Hotspot / MiFi device by adding an external antenna. Add a powered Hotspot signal booster for more help in remote locations away from a strong signal.
Attaching External Antennas
A quick and easy way to boost the cell signal to your Hotspot is by attaching an external antennas. Most Hotspots come with one or more external antenna ports. Some have a port for 3G and another for 4G. We have specific antenna adapters that plug into these ports. You'll need the external antenna adapter along with whatever cellular antenna you prefer. Start by finding your device below.
Some devices (such as routers) have common connectors such as SMA, TNC, N or Mini-UHF that enable you to connect an external antenna directly to it. Information about the connector type should be provided in the User Guide for your device. We also have screw on adapters that can convert these connectors to one that would match an antenna you require. Be sure and match your connector type to the antenna you purchase.
Using Your Cell Phone As A Hotspot
Many cell phones, iPhones, smartphones, etc can be used as a Hotspot device providing Internet service to other devices close by such as laptops and tablets. Improving the cellular signal to your phone, can give you faster 3G and 4G Internet speeds. To boost the signal to most phones, select a Building Signal Booster or Vehicle signal booster.
We offer a variety of powered hotspot signal boosters for cars, trucks, homes or offices.
Read Our Blog Post: How To Improve A Hotspot Signal With A Signal Booster
Need help determining just what you need to boost the signal to your cellular Internet device? Your device is not listed below? Feel free to Contact Us. Let us know the make and model of your device and what type of help you need.
Need help determining just what you need to boost the signal to your cellular Internet device?
If your device is not listed above or you need other help. Feel free to Contact Us. Let us know the make and model of your device and what type of help you need.
- AirLink Raven XE Antenna Boosters
- AirLink Raven XT Antenna Boosters
- AirLink RV50 Antennas & Signal Boosters
- Alcatel LinkZone TMobile
- AT&T Elevate 4G Mobile Hotspot Signal Boosters
- AT&T Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot Antennas - Boosters
- AT&T Unite Explore AC815s Antennas Boosters
- AT&T Unite Express 779S
- AT&T Unite Mobile Hotspot SignalBoosters
- AT&T Unite Pro Netgear 781S
- AT&T Velocity ZTE MF923
- Clear Hub Express Signal Boosters
- Ericsson W35 Rocket Hub
- Netgear LB1120 Antennas Signal Boosters
- Netgear LG2200D Gateway Antennas Boosters
- Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100 (Antennas - Boosters)
- Netgear Zing 771S Hotspot
- Netgear AC 778S 779S Fuse Antenna Boosters
- NetGear 6100D Sprint Data Gateway
- NETGEAR MBR1210 Signal Boosters
- Novatel MiFi 4510L Signal Boosters
- Novatel MiFi 4620L Jetpack Signal Boosters
- Novatel MiFi 4620LE Jetpack Signal Boosters
- Novatel Verizon Jetpack 5510L Signal Boosters
- Verizon Jetpack 7730L Antennas Boosters
- Verizon AC791L Netgear
- Verizon Jetpack MiFi 6620L
- Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router T1114 with Voice
- Verizon LTE Internet and Home Phone NOVT1114V
- Verizon Pantech MHS291L Signal Boosters
- Verizon MHS800L Ellipsis Jetpack
- Verizon SmartHub Signal Boosters
- Samsung LTE Mobile HotSpot PRO
- Sierra Wireless Airlink LS300 Gateway
- Sierra Wireless Airlink GX 400/440/450 Gateway
- Sierra Wireless Elevate 4G Signal Boosters
- Sierra Wireless 754S Hotspot Signal Boosters
- Sierra Wireless 770s Mobile Hotspot SignalBoosters
- Sierra Wireless AC 801s Signal Boosters
- Sierra Wireless AC 802s Signal Boosters
- Sierra Wireless Overdrive Signal Boosters
- Sierra Wireless Overdrive Pro Signal Boosters
- T-Mobile 4G LTE HotSpot Z915
- Straight Talk ZTE 288C LTE Mobile Hotspot
- ZTE 289L StraightTalk
- Straight Talk ZTE Z288L
- ZTE MF61 Signal Boosters