WilsonPro IoT 5-Band Cell Signal Booster [Hardwire Power] 460219
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- • 4G Signal Booster for Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications
• Comes with DC Hardwire Power Supply For Use In Vehicles
• Connect Directly To Your Cellular Modem or Router
Direct Connect Cellular Amplifier with Hardwire In Vehicle Power Supply
For cellular modem signal improvement. Great for Mobile Applications.
Ideal for custom-designed IoT communication systems built within tightly constrained spaces, the IoT 5-Band cell signal amplifier’s power and compact design make it a trustworthy “Direct-Connect” solution.
The WilsonPro Pro IoT 5-Band was developed specifically for Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Machine-To-Machine (M2M) applications. It is based on the same field-tested, market-proven technology that powers Wilson’s cellular signal boosters for the consumer market. The Pro IoT 5-Band is ready to integrate with cellular modems, Hotspots, MiFi devices & routers to provide reliable signal that ensures successful data transfer. This booster kit works with all US wireless service provider networks and boosts 4G Internet using 700 MHz AT&T, 700 Hz Verizon, 1700 / 2100MHz T-Mobile, 800 Mhz & 1900 MHz frequencies.
The IoT 5-Band’s compact form factor is ideal for custom designed IoT communication systems built within tightly constrained spaces. FCC certified, the IoT 5-Band allows OEMs to source a compact, powerful, and highly compatible cell signal amplifier that comes ready to deploy. In locations where cellular connectivity is adversely affected by distance to cell towers, terrain obstructions, or building materials (like concrete and steel), the IoT 5-Band is a proven go-to solution.
Connecting To Your Cellular Device
The Signal 4G comes with a 3 foot RG-174 cable with SMA Male connectors on each end. It will connect directly to devices with SMA Female connectors. We also have a variety of external antenna adapters to connect to other external antenna port type. Hotspot & Router Antenna Adapters, USB Modem Adapters, Cable Connector Adapters & Converters.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Strong, reliable signal even in remote locations or other weak signal areas
- Less resending of data due to poor connection means faster, more reliable data transfers
This amplifier was developed specifically for Machine to Machine (M2M) installations. It is based on the same field tested, market-proven technology that powers Wilson’s Sleek (weBoost Drive S) in-vehicle cell phone signal booster for the consumer market.
The Signal 4G’s small size makes it an ideal for vending machines, remote monitoring stations, vehicles or other installations with little room. It can be paired with a variety of expertly designed Wilson Electronics cellular antennas for maximum system gain to overcome a weak signal. The Signal 3G is FCC certified to the latest technical standards for cellular signal boosters.
- WilsonPro Pro IoT 5 Band Amplifier
- 4" Magnetic Mount External Antenna
- Vehicle DC Hardwire Power Supply (Wire into vehicle's electical system.)
- 6ft RG-174 Cable with SMA Male connectors on each end.
Integrators and OEMs can pair the WilsonPro Pro IoT 5 Band with a variety of expertly designed for maximum system gain to overcome a weak signal. It also incorporates power control logic that ensures maximum output power is within cellular network standards and will not interfere with a cellular network.
The IoT 5-band is offered in four different kit options:
- The Basic Kit (460119); ideal for ATMs, vending machines, or movie rental kiosks with access to AC power outlets.
- The DC Vehicle Power Plug (Cigarette Lighter Plug)
- The Hardwire Kit (460219 *This Kit) with DC power supplied by a vehicle to amplify cell signal for an LTE-modem hotspot.
- The Security Kit (461119) with MMCX cables to interface with cellular based home or business security systems.
- SKU: 460219
- Model: 460019
- FCC ID: PWO460019
- Connectors: SMA Female
- Impedance: (input/output): 50 ohms
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.6 x 1.3 inch (15.7 x 9.1 x 3.3 cm)
- Frequency: Band 12 700MHz, Band 13 700, Band 5 850MHz, Band 25 & 2 1900 MHz, Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
- Max Gain: 15dB
- Max Uplink Power: 24 dBm
- Max Downlink Power: -3dBm
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Passband Gain (Typical): 700MHz Band 12/17 - 11.8 dB, 700MHz Band13 - 11.0 dB, 800Mhz - 10 dB, 1700/2100 MHz - 7.1 dB, 1900MHz - 8.6 dB
- Power Requirements: 12v to 5V DC-5A Hardwire Connection
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately All weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.
THIS IS A CONSUMER DEVICE.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards