Wilson WideBand Directional Antenna w/20ft Cable & TS-9 Adapter
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Wilson WideBand Directional Antenna PLUS 20 Foot RG-58 Cable PLUS TS-9 Adapter. The TS-9 Adapter Fits Most HotSpots, MiFi devices with TS-9 Ports.
Wilson Directional Antenna + 20 Foot Cable + TS-9 Adapter
Connect This Antenna To Devices With TS-9 Ports Such As Many Hot Spots, Mifi & Other Devices
This kit combines a Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna PLUS a 20 Foot RG-58 Cable Plus TS-9 Adapter. The TS-9 Adapter allows you to connect the antenna to most Hot Spots with TS-9 Ports. Great for improving the cell signal to cellular device with a TS-9 Port such as a Hot Spot.
This Directional Antenna Kit works with many hot spot devices that have TS-9 connectors (external antenna or test ports). Some of the more popular devices it works with include
AT&T Netgear Nighthawk, AT&T Unite Explore AC815s, AT&T MF985 Velocity 2, sprint Inseego MiFi 8000, Netgear LB1120, Netgear LB2120, Netgear AC791L, Zing 771S, Novatel MiFi 4510L, 4620L, 4620LE, 7730L 8800L,
About The Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna
Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna collects the cell tower signal and sends it through the cable to your device,
Wilson Yagi Antenna Features:
- High-gain In Cellular, 3G & 4G Frequencies
- Directional - Point It Towards Your Providers Nearest Cell Tower
- U-Bolt Mounting Hardware Included
- Weather resistant
Cable: 20 Foot RG-58 Cable With N Male connector (For Antenna) on one end and SMA Male connector (For Your Device) on the other.
TS-9 Adapter - Connects to devices with TS-9 ports.
Warning: Lightning protection is recommended for all installations (Wilson Surge Protector 859902). Take extreme care to ensure that neither you nor the antenna comes near any electric power lines.
Antenna Package Contents
- Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna - L Bracket, 2 - U-Bolts with Pipe Brackets, 4 - 1/4” Split-Lock Washers, 4 - 1/4”-20 nuts.
- 20 Foot RG-58 Cable with N Female & SMA Male Connectors,
- TS-9 Cable With SMA Female Connector
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Frequency 700-800 MHz - Gain: 7.3 dBi
- Frequency 824-894 MHz -Gain: 8.1 dBi
- Frequency 880-960 MHz - Gain: 7.4 dBi
- Frequency 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: 9.2 dBi
- Frequency 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 10.6
- Frequency 2110-2700 MHz - Gain: 10.4 dBi
- Horizontal Beam width: 70° to 90°
- Vertical Beam width: 85° to 110°
- F/B ratio: >20 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 100 watts
- Antenna Connector: N-Female
- Dimension: 11.42” x 8.27” x 2.56” In / 290 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1.5 Kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Rated Wind Velocity: 134 MPH / 60 m/s
- Lightning Protection: DC grounded