Wilson WideBand Directional Antenna +20ft Cable & HotSpot TS-9 Adapter
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Wilson WideBand Directional Antenna PLUS 20 Foot RG-58 Cable PLUS TS-9 Adapter. The TS-9 Adapter Fits Most HotSpots, MiFi devices with TS-9 Ports.
Wilson Directional Antenna + 20 Foot Cable + TS-9 Adapter
Connect This Antenna To Devices With TS-9 Ports Such As Many Hot Spots, Mifi & Other Devices
This kit combines a Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna PLUS a 20 Foot RG-58 Cable Plus TS-9 Adapter. The TS-9 Adapter allows you to connect the antenna to most Hot Spots with TS-9 Ports. Great for improving the cell signal to cellular device with a TS-9 Port such as a Hot Spot.
TS-9 Adapter Fits ...
This Directional Antenna Kit works with many hot spot devices that have TS-9 connectors (external antenna or test ports).
Some of the more popular devices the TS-9 Adapter fits includes:
AT&T Netgear 4G Nighthawk M1, MR1100, Nighthawk 5G MR5100 & MR5200, AT&T Unite Explore AC815s, AT&T MF985 Velocity 2, sprint Inseego MiFi 8000, Netgear LB1120, Netgear LB2120, Netgear AC791L, Zing 771S, Novatel MiFi 4510L, 4620L, 4620LE, 7730L, 8800L.
*** Important: Verify that the frequency your device is using matches the frequencies this antenna supports (see frequencies below).
About The Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna
Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna collects the cell tower signal and sends it through the cable to your device,
Wilson Yagi Antenna Features:
- High-gain In Cellular, 3G & 4G Frequencies
- Directional - Point It Towards Your Providers Nearest Cell Tower
- U-Bolt Mounting Hardware Included
- Weather resistant
Cable: 20 Foot RG-58 Cable With N Male connector (For Antenna) on one end and SMA Male connector (For Your Device) on the other.
TS-9 Adapter - Connects to devices with TS-9 ports.
Warning: Lightning protection is recommended for all installations (Wilson Surge Protector 859902). Take extreme care to ensure that neither you nor the antenna comes near any electric power lines.
The Wilson WideBand Antenna includes an adjustable mounting bracket and will accommodate pipe diameters from 1.25 to 2 (pipe not included). Mount the antenna so that there is at least 3 feet of clearance in all directions around it. Position the antenna so that it has the most unobstructed line of sight to the cellular service providers strongest signal. If you are using a wireless amplifier, make sure the antenna is not pointing across your own roof.
Antenna Package Contents
- Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna - L Bracket, 2 - U-Bolts with Pipe Brackets, 4 - 1/4” Split-Lock Washers, 4 - 1/4”-20 nuts.
- 20 Foot RG-58 Cable with N Female & SMA Male Connectors,
- TS-9 Cable With SMA Female Connector
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Frequency 700-800 MHz - Gain: 7.3 dBi
- Frequency 824-894 MHz -Gain: 8.1 dBi
- Frequency 880-960 MHz - Gain: 7.4 dBi
- Frequency 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: 9.2 dBi
- Frequency 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 10.6
- Frequency 2110-2700 MHz - Gain: 10.4 dBi
- Horizontal Beam width: 70° to 90°
- Vertical Beam width: 85° to 110°
- F/B ratio: >20 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 100 watts
- Antenna Connector: N-Female
- Dimension: 11.42” x 8.27” x 2.56” In / 290 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1.5 Kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Rated Wind Velocity: 134 MPH / 60 m/s
- Lightning Protection: DC grounded
Easy install, connected to modem as per instruction. Installed on a 20’ mast and turned slowly in 10 degree increments with out any gain. I wasted my money
We added this to our Netgear Hotspot (LB1120). We were able to point it directly at the tower and went from 2-3 bars to 5 bars with noticeable speed improvements (12-23Mbs). Excellent product!
I was expecting some moderate increase in performance of my Verizon 8800L Jetpack, but the results are staggering. I went from 12 down/3 up to 80 down/ 10 up. It's crazy. I put the antenna on a post outside my house and pointed it in the direction of the closest tower, and presto. I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. I think the key is placement and orientation. Maybe it's sunspots, I don't know....?
I have spent a lot of money try to find a way to boost my signal. I am so happy I found and bought this antenna!. I live in the Rocky Mts. And getting any kind of service here is virtually impossible. My signal went from no to sometimes 1 bar to 3 sometimes 4 bars. I was able to remove my modem from The only window that I could get service and run the line out to the side of my house. I now have the modem in a spot that improves my wifi throughout the house. The only reason this is not 5 stars is i had to engineer a way to mount this on the side of my house, (straight to the trim) i wish it came with different mount options.
The antenna looks unassuming, but it's bigger than I expected. It made my signal go from only sometimes there, to 4-5 bars. Couldn't be happier with it.