<p><strong>This Wilson Trucker Antenna is no longer available.</strong> It has be replaced by the <a href="https://www.alternativewireless.com/wilson-4g-trucker-cellular-antenna-304414.html">Wilson 4G Trucker Antenna</a>. </p>
Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna with SMA Male connector. Mounts on a standard 3/8"-24 thread female mount and includes 10.5 feet of RG-58 low loss coax cable. Total length is 32 inches.
No other manufacturers cellular antenna comes close to the performance of the Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna. Up to 90% of cell phone signal on both transmit and receive is absorbed within the vehicle body and the user's head. Wilson solves this problem by channeling all the power from the cellphone to the outside antenna. This results in the Wilson Cellular Trucker Antenna transmitting and receiving over 10 times more signal (10-15 db Gain) than a cellphone used inside the vehicle without an outside antenna.
The Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna was carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gains. The innovative antenna design results in high efficiency and low losses and will get the most signal to your cellular device.
- Frequency Range: 806-894 MHz, 1850-1990 MHz
- VSWR:Impedance: 50 ohms / both bands
- 1.9:1 Average across 806-894 MHz
- 1.8:1 Average across 1850-1990 MHz
- Antenna Gain:Radiation: Omni
- 5.12 dbi (3 dbd) 806 - 894 MHz
- 6.12 dbi (3 dbd)1850 - 1990 MHz
- Polarization: Vertical
- Wave:Ground Plane: Independent Ground Plane (except NMO mounts which use the vehicle's metal as a ground plane)
- 9 wave length 806-894 MHz
- 1.95 wave length 1850-1990 MHz
- Connecter: SMA Male
- Material: WhipCoax Cable: RG-58 / 10.5 feet
- Stainless Steel
- Fiberglass - Spiral Wound
- Height: 32"
- Mount: Standard CB 3/8 X 24 thread. (NMO and RV mounted Truckers also available)