WilsonPro 70 Commercial Building Cell Signal Booster System [50 Ohm]
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-3 Days
Wilson Electronics PRO 70 Commercial Building Cellular Repeater System. It provides up to 15,000 sq feet of improved cellular signal inside a building. It is a professional grade in-building cellular signal booster system. The Pro 70 offers larger in-building coverage area. The Pro 70 Series amplifies weak cellular signals and redistributes them to cover larger indoor spaces. It does this for reliable voice and data service - including 4G LTE - inside homes and other buildings where signals blocked by concrete, steel, and other materials. Like all of our 4G products, the new 50 Ohm Boosters support all bands and major carriers in North America. These professional-grade kits feature N-type connectors and Wilson400 coax cable and include an industry-leading three-year warranty.
Interested? Contact Us.
Feel free to call us for help, to purchase or to get a free quote for additional custom configuration options. We would be happy to help you design the best system for your installation.
- Covers Up To 15,000 sq. ft (outside signal dependent)
- Boosters sold in kits with antennas
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- Graphical uplink & downlink power meter
- Compatible with all North American cellular networks
- Three-year warranty
- FCC and Industry Canada certified
- 1 - 314411 - Wide Band Directional Antenna
- 1 - 311135 - Dual Band Panel Antenna
- 1 - 859902 - Lightning Surge Protector & 2ft Patch Cable 952302
- 1 - 952360 - 60ft Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable
- 1 - 952375 - 75ft Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable
- 1 - 859900 - 120v AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power Req||AC/DC 12 V / 3 A|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in /
22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm
|Weight||2.81 lbs / 1.27 kg|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.