Wilson 4G-OTR Cellular Antenna - Truck Edition SMA M 304415
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- New Wilson 4G Trucker Antenna with Spring Base.
Wilson 4G Trucker Over-The-Road Cellular 4G Antenna
The Wilson 4G OTR Antenna covers 2G, 3G and 4G frequencies for most service providers in North America. It is built for newer 4G Mobile Signal Booster Systems. The antenna mounts on a standard 3/8"-24 thread female mount and includes RG-58 low loss coax cable with SMA Male connector.
No other manufacturers cellular antenna comes close to performing as well as the Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna. Up to 90% of cell phone signal on both transmit and receive absorbed within the vehicle body and the user's head. Wilson solves this problem by channeling all the power from the cellphone to the outside antenna. This results in the Wilson Cellular Trucker Antenna transmitting and receiving over more signal than a cellphone used inside the vehicle without an outside antenna.
The Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna was carefully designed to lower loss and maximize gains. It is tuned to match newer 4G frequencies better. The innovative antenna design results in high-efficiency and low losses and will get the most signal to your cellular device.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Adjustable Mast Lengths
The OTR Antenna comes with two (2) mast extensions to get your antenna to your required length (typically above the roof of the vehicle).
- Covers 700, 800, 1700, 1900, 2200 MHz Cellular
- All Modes, Voice & Cellular Internet
- High gain signal output surpasses others this size
- Antenna can be configured into multiple lengths
- Compact, low visual impact
- Ruggedized for trucker heavy-duty applications
- Works with standard CB antenna mounts
- Connects to mobile cellular boosters
- Includes 3-way mirror rail mount
- Includes Optional Spring Insert
- Assembled in USA & 2 year warranty
The Wilson 4G OTR Antenna Kit Includes
- Powerful Wilson 4g OTR Antenna
- 2 Extensions (13.5 inches)
- Spring Insert
- Cable Routing Connector
- 3-Way Mount
- SMA Male Connector
- SKU 304415
- Frequency Range: 700-900MHz, 1710-2270MHz, 1850-2160MHz
- 1.7:1 Average across 700-900, 1710-2270MHz
- 1.8:1 Average across 1850-2160 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms / both bands
- Antenna Gain: 2.5 dBi - 3.5dBi
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Independent Ground Plane
- Operating temperature (°C / F): -40 to +55 / -40 to + 131
- Connector: SMA Male
- Material: Mast
- Stainless Steel
- Fiberglass Epoxy
- Radiator Material: Aluminum, High Strength ABS
- Coax Cable: RG-58
- Cable Length per mast added: 15 feet, 13.75 feet, 12.50 feet (4.57 m, 4.19 m, 3.81 m)
- Height Per Mast Added: 17 inches, 32 inches, 45 inches (431.8mm, 812.8mm, 1143mm)
- Mast Extension Height (2): 13.25 inches
- Side Exit Adapter Height: 2.6 inches
- Radome Tube Diameter 2.2 inches
- Radome Length: 7.5 inches
- Spring Insert Height: 3.6 inches
- Radome Color: Black
- Support Mast Diameter: .5 inches
- Support Mast Height: 8 in
- Antenna Weight: 14.08oz est.
- Rated Wind Velocity: 140 mph
- Mount: Standard CB 3/8 X 24 thread.