Wilson 4G OTR Antenna Truck Edition Spring Mount 19in SMA M 304415
- In Stock - Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- New Wilson 4G Trucker Antenna with Spring Base.
New Wilson 4G Trucker Cellular Antenna with Spring Base and 3-Way Mount. The antenna is 19 inches tall and built for newer 4G Mobile Signal Boosters. The antenna mounts on a standard 3/8"-24 thread female mount and includes 14 feet of RG-58 low loss coax cable with SMA Male connector.
No other manufacturers cellular antenna comes close to performing as well as the Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna. Up to 90% of cell phone signal on both transmit and receive absorbed within the vehicle body and the user's head. Wilson solves this problem by channeling all the power from the cellphone to the outside antenna. This results in the Wilson Cellular Trucker Antenna transmitting and receiving over more signal than a cellphone used inside the vehicle without an outside antenna.
The Wilson Trucker Cellular Antenna was carefully designed to lower loss and maximize gains. It is tuned to match newer 4G frequencies better. The innovative antenna design results in high-efficiency and low losses and will get the most signal to your cellular device.
- Spring Base & 3-Way Mount
- Covers 700, 800, 1700, 1900, 2200 MHz Cellular
- All Modes, Voice & Cellular Internet
- High gain signal output surpasses others this size
- Compact, low visual impact
- Ruggedized for trucker heavy-duty applications
- Fits standard mirror brackets
- Connects to mobile cellular boosters
- Assembled in USA & 2 year warranty
- SKU 304415
- Frequency Range: 700-900MHz, 1710-2270MHz, 1850-2160MHz
- 1.7:1 Average across 700-900, 1710-2270MHz
- 1.8:1 Average across 1850-2160 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms / both bands
- Antenna Gain: 2.5 dBi - 3.5dBi
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Independent Ground Plane
- Operating temperature (°C / F): -40 to +55 / -40 to + 131
- connector: SMA Male
- Material: Mast
- Stainless Steel
- Fiberglass Epoxy
- Radiator Material: Aluminum, High Strength ABS
- Coax Cable: RG-58 / 14 foot (4.3m)
- Height: 19 inches
- Radome Tube Diameter 2.2 in
- Radome Length: 7.5 in
- Radome Color: Black
- Support Mast Diameter: .5 in
- Support Mast Height: 8 in
- Antenna Weight: 16oz est.
- Rated Wind Velocity: 140 mph
- Mount: Standard CB 3/8 X 24 thread.