weBoost RV 4G Cellular Signal Booster [Stationary] System
- In Stock - Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Great cellular signal booster system for large vehicles like RV's & Boats.
weBoost RV 4G Signal Booster System. Get a better signal inside your RV at a campsite or RV Park.
IMPORTANT: The RV 4G system is made for use in a stationary RV or another large vehicle. It is not for use in moving vehicles. For moving vehicle's consider the weBoost Drive 4G-X Mobile Booster.
Using your cellular phone to make calls, share vacation pics or checking email is now more reliable with the weBoost RV 4G cell signal booster system. The RV 4G gives you a stronger signal in your RV so you can stay connected no matter where adventure takes you. Staying connected is essential, but it can be difficult when you’re away from home. Hills, trees and distance from the signal source all affect call quality on the road—not to mention in campsites. Whether you’re using GPS, checking email, sharing vacation photos on social media or just making a call, RV 4G substantially improves your cellular signal strength, giving you the reliable voice and data coverage you need while helping preserve battery life in your devices. With weBoost, you can have the peace of mind that you’ll stay connected no matter where you go.
- Installs in minutes
- Boosts signal for all U.S. cell carriers
- Friendly, U.S.-based customer support
- All components needed for installation in one package
- FCC Certified
- RV 4G Cell Signal Repeater (60db)
- Outside Directional Panel Antenna With Suction Cup Mount
- Inside Desktop Directional Antenna With 5 Foot Cable (SMA Male Connector)
- 30 Foot RG-6 Cable White (F Male / F Male Connectors) - To Outdoor Antenna
- 15 Foot RG-6 Outdoor Antenna Extension Cable (F Male / F Female Connectors)
- AC Power Supply (859948)
- DC Power Supply (859113) Fits Power Ports or Cigarette Lighter Ports - can also be used as Hardwire Power Supply.
The RV 4G comes with both an AC and DC power supply. The DC power supply can plug into a cigarette lighter type power port. The DC/DC power supply can also be used to hard wire into a vehicle's wiring system. To hardwire the DC/DC power supply, you will cut off the CLA power adapter. Make sure that the inline regulator is intact – this will ensure proper power delivered to your booster. Strip the wire, paying attention to which is positive and which is negative (white stripe=positive, black=negative). Then, connect to your power source.
- Band 17 - 700MHz LTE
- Band 13 - 700MHz LTE
- Band 5 - 850MHz
- Band 4 - 1700/2100MHz
- Band 25/2 - 1900MHz
- Max Gain: 60dB
- Power Req: 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
- AC/DC Wall Outlet Power Supply: 5v/2.5A, 859948
- DC/DC Power Supply: 5v/2.5A, 859113
- Antenna Connectors: SMA-Female (inside antenna)- F-Female (outside antenna)
- Dimensions: 6.375 x 1.125 x 4.35 in / 16.2 x 3.5 x 10.6 cm
- Weight: 0.4 lbs / 0.18 kg
THIS IS A CONSUMER DEVICE.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards