weBoost Office 100 | Building Cell Signal Booster System 75 Ohm 473060
- In Stock - We Usually Ship This Item Within 1-2 Days
weBoost Office 100
Experience better cell coverage at work.
weBoost Office 100 Signal Booster System is ideal for small business owners looking for a complete amplifier solution to improve cell signal. Office 100 improves cell signal coverage for small businesses 8,000 - 25,000 square feet in ideal conditions. Anyone who walks into your business will enjoy fewer dropped calls, uninterrupted texts, better voice quality, improved hotspot capability, faster internet speeds, better streaming, and more.
Who is Most Likely to Use This Product?
The weBoost Office 100 was engineered for small business owners looking for a cost-effective way to immediately improve cell signal. It can be used by:
- A small business owner in need of an affordable amplifier solution for an office or retail space up to 8,000 sq. ft.
- A business owner seeking a cellular amplifier for a warehouse or other open interior space up to 25,000 sq. ft.
Easy DIY Installation
All components needed for do-it-yourself installation are included. This kit includes outdoor antenna, indoor antenna, amplifier and cabling.
weBoost Office 100 is 5G compatible and improves cell signal on many US carrier 5G networks, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and more (Not all 5G frequencies are covered - see specs below). It’s the perfect solution for small business owners whose employees and customers utilize various carriers. Office 100 comes with an industry-leading 3-year manufacturer's warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
weBoost app - For Even Easier DIY Installation
The weBoost App will come in handy for a more accurate installation. The weBoost app has installation instructions, signal strength reading and direction of nearest service provider tower. Just load the android or Apple app on your mobile device. More weBoost App information.
Indoor Area Coverage
The total indoor coverage using the weBoost Office 100 is dependent on factors such as the outdoor signal strength, where you mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the signal, the more coverage this system will provide. We recommended the Office 100 for improving cell signals across 8,000 square feet. With a near perfect signal outdoors, you can get up to 25,000 square feet of coverage indoors.
- Commercial-grade amplifier designed for offices, retail establishments, restaurants, warehouses and other small businesses.
- Enables everyone inside the business to enjoy fewer dropped calls, uninterrupted texts, better voice quality
- Experience improved hotspot capability, faster internet speeds, better streaming
- Is 5G compatible and improves cell signal on all U.S. carrier networks, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and more.
- Is backed by an industry-leading 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Meets all FCC guidelines and won’t interrupt or harm any cell carriers’ signals to and from the cell tower.
*PROUDLY AMERICAN — The only booster designed, assembled, and tested in the USA with US customer support: weBoost products are not manufactured in China
How It Works
1. Outdoor Antenna: Communicates with your service providers nearby cellular towers
2. Signal Booster: Amplifies cellular signals it receives from the outdoor antenna
3. Indoor Antenna: Broadcasts amplified signals inside your business.
The Office 100 system includes all components needed for DIY installation are included.
- Office 100 Signal Booster
- Omni Plus Outdoor Omni-Directional Antenna 314422
- High Profile Dome Indoor Antenna 304412
- 75ft & 60ft RG-11 Cables
- Wall Outlet Power Supply
- Lightning Surge Protector (859902) w/ 2ft Patch Cable
- Cable Mounting Clips
- Installation Guide
Why Buy weBoost?
- They Invented Cell Signal Boosting Technology - Wilson Electonics (the parent company of weBoost) is the originator of cell signal boosting technology and has led the industry with hundreds of patents over the past 25 years.
- Products Are Designed, Assembled and Supported in the USA - All weBoost products are designed, built, tested, shipped and supported from the USA. We employ skilled workers providing dozens of U.S. families with high-quality jobs.
- Made of the Very Best Materials and Superior Quality Measures - Compare weBoost to our competitors. You’ll quickly realize that our materials, design specifications and quality control far exceed anything in the industry.
- Products Certified by the FCC & Authorized By Every Cellular Carrier - weBoost products work on any U.S. cellular carrier and are 4G/5G compatible. We also work closely with the FCC to ensure that every product is government certified.
- Guaranteed Or Your Money Back - We’re confident that weBoost products will meet or exceed your expectations. Which is why we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, send it back.
The weBoost Office 100 comes with everything you need for a DIY install. See the weBoost 100 installation guide below.
Bands: 12/17, 13, 5, 4, 25/2
Max Uplink Power: Up to 24 dBm
Max Downlink Power: Up to 12 dBm
Max Gain: 72 dB
Impedance: 75 Ohm
Amplifier Connectors: F Female
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately, all weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific versions of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used.
*Please contact us for information and quotes on signal booster systems approved for use in Canada.
What is the difference between 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm?
This and other signal boosters come configured for 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm. So, what's the difference? Not much. A 50 Ohm product has slightly larger cable connectors (N Type). The 75 Ohm cable connectors (F Type). 75 Ohm connectors resemble the connectors used on coax cable for TV and other telecom services. We offer both options because some professional installers prefer one over the other, but there’s no measurable performance difference between the two product kits.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.