weBoost Home Complete - Large Home Cellular 4G Signal Booster System
New From weBoost
The weBoost Home Complete cell signal booster is designed for large homes up to 7,500 square feet. It offers best-in-class performance in its price range. The Home Complete offers homeowners the ability to enhance networks speeds across all carriers. It's 72 dB max gain boosts the cell signal for multiple users throughout a large, multi-level home.
Ideal Booster System For
- Anyone experiencing cell connectivity issues
- Residents in remote or rural areas with very weak signal
- Large households where several cellular devices are in use
- People in new housing developments with limited coverage
- Homes of any size made of signal-blocking LEED materials
- Cabins or vacation homes in locations far from cell towers
The Home Complete’s booster and inside Antenna are designed to complement contemporary décor. For ease of installation and versatility, the wall-mount brackets for the booster and inside Antenna can be secured with the
included 3M® Command™ strips or using screws (not included).
The inside Antenna also features a built-in kickstand for optional shelf placement. With donor and server ports on the top of the booster unit, the Home Complete helps prioritize cable access and organization. Users will experience faster data speeds, better voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and superior streaming capability. Like all weBoost boosters, it works on all major US Carriers—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, Straight Talk, and more.
- Modern Look - Booster & Indoor Antenna are designed to complement contemporary décor.
- Most powerful, multi-user cell signal booster available for residential use by Wilson.
- Boosts all available US networks speeds for enhanced cell signal coverage
- Offers an ideal solution for large homes up to 7,500 sq. ft.
- Supports multiple cellular devices and users simultaneously
- Works on all major US carriers; Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and more
Professional Installation Available
For a small additional price, you can have the weBoost Home Complete signal booster installed in your home. For more information see - weBoost INSTALLED | Home Complete Signal Booster System
weBoost Home Complete Gold Winner in the Applied Technology Category in the 2020 Edison Awards
weBoost Home Complete Named as CES 2020 Innovation Awards Honoree
Estimated Coverage Area
The coverage area for the weBoost Home Complete is dependent on the signal outside, where you plan to mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the signal, the more coverage you will likely get. Here are some general guidelines.
|OUTDOOR SIGNAL STRENGTH
|ESTIMATED COVERAGE AREA
|About 5 Bars (-89dB & Lower)
|UP TO 7,500 sq. ft.
|About 3 to 4 Bars (-90dB)
|UP TO 4,000 sq. ft.
|About 1 to 2 Bars (-100dB)
|UP TO 2,000 sq. ft.
|A signal booster likely will not work
New Band 25 Coverage for Sprint
With the addition of Band 25, it also provides enhanced support of Sprint LTE.
The weBoost Home COMPLETE comes with everything you need to install in your home including cell phone amplifier, inside and outdoor antennas, cable, connectors and mounting hardware. It also comes with an Installation Guide and a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not happy with the system.
- Home Complete Signal Booster
- Outdoor Directional Antenna
- Fabric Covered Indoor Panel Antenna
- One 60ft & One 75ft RG-11 Cables
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket
- Wall Mount Brackets for Booster & Indoor Antenna
- (4) 3M Command™ Strips for Wall-Mount Brackets
- Cable Mounting Clip (QTY 15)
- Power Supply
- Installation Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
User Friendly Easy Installation
The Home Complete is designed for easy installation and has a less obtrusive design than previous signal booster systems. The Home Complete features a step-by-step guided installation process. Its wall-mount brackets and 3M Command™ Strips make it easy to put the booster and inside antenna in place.
weBoost app - For Easy DIY Installation
You can use the weBoost App that has installation instructions, signal strength reading and direction to the nearest service provider tower. Just load the android or Apple app on your mobile device. More weBoost App information.
General Installation Steps
- Mount Indoor Antenna - Where you need the greatest signal boost
- Can be wall mounted or placed on flat surface such as a table
- Place Amplifier close to a power source at least 18 inches away from the Indoor Antenna
- Route the cable from the Amplifier to the indoor antenna
- Mount the Outdoor Antenna on a pole (pole not included) or Side of Roof (Fascia) - Point it towards the nearest cell tower
- Note: Outside Antenna must be at least 50 feet horizontal or 20 feet vertical from the Inside Antenna for best performance
- Route the cable from the Outdoor Antenna to the Amplifier
- Mounting clips are included to help the cable stay in place and out of the way.
- Power up the Booster & Optimize the system -Rotate the Outside Antenna in 1/4 turn increments until you are getting the best signal indoors from your cell phone.
Why Buy weBoost?
- They Invented Cell Signal Boosting Technology - Wilson Electonics (the parent company of weBoost) is the originator of cell signal boosting technology and has led the industry with hundreds of patents over the past 25 years.
- Products Are Designed, Assembled and Supported in the USA - All weBoost products are designed, built, tested, shipped and supported from the USA. We employ skilled workers providing dozens of U.S. families with high-quality jobs.
- Made of the Very Best Materials and Superior Quality Measures - Compare weBoost to our competitors. You’ll quickly realize that our materials, design specifications and quality control far exceed anything in the industry.
- Products Certified by the FCC & Authorized by Every Cellular Carrier - weBoost products work on any U.S. cellular carrier and are 4G/5G compatible. We also work closely with the FCC to ensure that every product is government certified.
- Guaranteed Or Your Money Back - We’re confident that weBoost products will meet or exceed your expectations. Which is why we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, send it back.
Home Complete Specifications
|110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W
|8.25 x 6 x 2.4 in
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately, all weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific versions of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used.
*Please contact us for information and quotes for signal booster systems approved for use in Canada.
What is the difference between 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm?
This and other signal boosters come configured for 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm. So, what's the difference? Not much. A 50 Ohm product has slightly larger cable connectors (N Type). The 75 Ohm cable connectors (F Type). 75 Ohm connectors resemble the connectors used on coax cable for TV and other telecom services. We offer both options because some professional installers prefer one over the other, but there’s no measurable performance difference between the two product kits.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.
I had originally ordered the WeBoost system referenced, but had some concerns about its applicability for our weekend cabin. I called your office and spoke with a woman (unfortunately, I did not get her name) who listened to my concerns and installation constraints. She recommended the WilsonPRO 70 system and offered several suggestions for installation. Following her suggestions the installation went very well and the system performs better than I could have hoped. Reception inside our cabin had been 0 to 1 bar. With the system operating, we are getting 2 to 4 bars. Also, using a wifi hotspot with the system provides internet service that seems equivalent to our cable internet at home. As pleased as I am with the performance of the system I am even more pleased with the excellent and professional service provided by the woman who assisted me. Thank you for both the great product and service.