weBoost Drive 3G-X High Power Mobile Cellular Signal Booster
- In Stock - Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Short Description:
- • weBoost's Most Powerful Mobile Booster
• Boost Voice and 3G Internet Signals
• Quick & Easy to Install
• Stay In Touch - Stay Productive
• Get Fewer Dropped & Missed Cell Calls
• Complete Kit -
• weBoost's Most Powerful Mobile Signal Booster
• Cover's a Larger Area Inside Your Car, Truck, Boat
• Easy & Quick Installation
• US Carriers - AT&T, Verizon, Sprint & Others
• Cell Phone, Hotspot, MiFi, iPhone
weBoost Drive 3G-X Signal Booster System
the weBoost Drive 3G-X is weBoost's most powerful mobile system. It features stronger uplink power that extends your coverage area by up to 60% over other signal boosters. Whether around town or on a long road trip, the Drive 3G-X™ is a simple, effective solution to maintain continuous communication for all cellular-enabled devices – smartphones, tablets, etc - in your car, truck, van or RV.
The weBoost Drive 3G-X boost your cell signal over a larger area inside your car, truck, RV, boat - any vehicle. It improves your cell phone coverage no matter your service provider in the United States. The 3G-X will amplify the cellular signal, providing the coverage for essential voice and 3G Internet connections. It keeps you in touch on the road. A simple, easy to install cell phone booster solution to maintain continuous communication for all cellular-enabled devices including, cell phones, iPhone, BlackBerry, smartphones, tablets, Hotspots, MiFi devices, cellular data USB cards, cellular routers, etc.
NOTE: weBoost / Wilson Electronics: The specifications for the weBoost Drive 3G-X are the same as for the Wilson MobileMaxx 3G which it replaces as part of Wilson's rebranding to weBoost. The exterior case color and design will be different. There may also be a price difference.
- weBoost Drive 3G-X High Power Amplifier
- Outside Magnetic Mount Antenna
- Inside Velcro Mount Antenna
- 12v Cigarette Lighter Power Supply 859938
- Installation Guide
- A better cellular signal
- Better coverage inside your car or truck
- Stay In Touch - fewer dropped calls & lost connections
- Stay productive on the road
- Faster 3G Internet speeds
- Increase battery life with a stronger signal - Up to 2 hours longer talk time
Installing the 3G-X is fast & easy. You can install with with minimal tools.
- Mount Drive 3G-X Amplifier Inside Vehicle (under seat is best)
- Install Outside Antenna on Vehicle Roof
- Run Antenna Cable Inside Vehicle and Connect to Amplifier
- Install Inside Antenna (Dash, Seat Side, Console)
- Run Antenna Cable to Amplifier
- Connect Amplifier Power Supply and Plug Into Cigarette Lighter
A step-by-step installation guide and video will walk you through the process. The antennas communicate with both cellular devices and your service provider's cell tower for the strongest, most powerful signal possible.
Replaces Wilson MobileMaxx 3G 460111.
weBoost brings you seamless, uninterrupted cellular connectivity in your home or workspace. Your cell phone is an essential part of your life. You depend on it to stay connected to everything important - family, friends, work.
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately All weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.
THIS IS A CONSUMER DEVICE.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards