weBoost Drive Reach [Marine] Mobile Signal Booster +4G Marine Antenna
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
- Short Description:
- Powerful weBoost DRIVE REACH Marine Signal Booster Kit - With Wilson 4G Marine Antenna. Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals. Also Includes Desktop Antenna, Marine Antenna Mount and 20ft Cable
weBoost DRIVE REACH Marine Mobile Signal Booster Kit - Get a Better Signal From Further Away
This Marine kit includes the DRIVE REACH which is weBoost’s most powerful, in-vehicle cell phone signal booster yet. With its increased uplink output, users get signal up to 2X farther from towers with over twice the signal strength. This signifys an increase of almost 5dB in uplink output power.
The weBoost Drive Reach has uplink output power capabilities of 29.5 dBm and 50 dB gain – the maximum allowable gain under Federal Communications Commission (FCC) standards – allowing it to boost signal strength from locations over two times further away from cell signal towers than previous models. This provides users with the strongest connection and fastest data rate available in the mobile amplifier market. More weBoost Drive Reach Information.
• New, More Powerful weBoost Drive Reach Signal Booster System - PLUS - Wilson 4G Marine Antenna
• Complete Marine Kit - Amplifier, Antenna, Mount, Cable, CLA Power Supply
• Improve cellular voice and 4G & 4G Internet for most US carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.)
• Works With Cell Phones, Hot Spots, MiFi s, Smart Phones, iPhones and Data Devices, Wireless Modems and USB Wireless Adapters
• From Wilson Electronics - The Leader In Cell Signal Booster Systems.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Includes Marine Cellular 4G Antenna by Wilson Electronics
This kit includes the Wilson Marine 4G Cellular Antenna made specifically for the harsher marine environment. It is an omni-directional antenna with a built-in Chrome-Plated Radial Ground Plane. The Marine 4G Antenna comes with a mount for mounting on flat surfaces. This kit also comes with a 20 ft cable to attach to the signal booster. More Wilson Marine 4G Antenna Information.
This Marine signal booster system covers a small area up to 10 feet from the inside antenna. A weaker signal will cover a smaller area. The actual coverage will be dependent on the signal strength at the outside antenna.
- weBoost DRIVE REACH Mobile Amplifier System
- Wilson Marine 4G Cellular Antenna (For Outdoor Antenna)
- Wilson Desktop Antenna (for Indoor Use)
- SMB Antenna Adapters
- Wilson Marine Antenna Mount (901119)
- Cable To Outside Antenna - 20ft RG-58
- 6v DC Power Supply - Cigarette Lighter / Vehicle Power Port
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately, all weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the utilization of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.