Pulse Larsen High Frequency NMO Mount 17ft Cable 3/4in Hole SMA Male
- Out of Stock - Estimated Back In Stock 11/15
Larsen 3/4 inch hole, High Frequency (0-6 GHz) NMO mount. Includes attached 17 foot RG-58U cable with SMA Male connector. Fits antennas with High Frequency or Standard NMO type base. Antenna not included.
The Larsen NMOKHFUDSMAI vehicle roof mount antenna installation hardware kit is a special application NMO mount for high frequency Motorola-style mobile antennas (0-6000 MHz). The center pin is removable to function as a standard or high frequency NMO mount. This nickel, copper and zinc alloy permanent mount is for a 3/4 inch hole in mounting surfaces.
This cable supplies an NMO Type base that supports High Frequency NMO Antennas as well as Standard NMO antennas. The cable has an SMA Male connector to connect to popular cellular signal amplifiers with SMA Female connectors. The NMO base requires a 3/4 inch hole in a thin metal surface (such as on cars and trucks) for connection. The cable is 17 feet long and type RG-58U.
- 3/4" Hole
- For High Frequency (0-6 GHz) NMO Antennas
- 17' RG-58U Low Loss Coax Cable
- SMA Male Connector (Crimped to Cable)
* Requires NMO Antenna (sold separately). Base is configurable for Standard or High Frequency NMO Mount Antennas.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov