HotSpot Antenna - Mini Magnetic Mount Antenna With TS-9 Adapter Cable
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
Mini Magnetic Mount Antenna For Most Hotspots
Kit includes mini Magnetic Mount Antenna with a TS-9 Adapter Cable (18 inches) to plug into Hotspot devices with TS-9 ports. Increase the 4G signal to your Hotspot with this external antenna kit for a more consistent wireless connection.
How To Use
To use this external antenna is easy. The antenna adapter that comes in this kit plug into one of your hotspot's RF / Test port.
- Turn Off Your Unite Explore Hotspot.
- Place the Antenna On A Metal Surface
- Extend The Cable To Where You Want To Place The Antenna - Do Not Leave The Cable Coiled.
- Place Antenna In An Area where the Cell 4G Signal Is Best - Outdoors, Vehicle Roof, Window, Outside Wall, etc.
- Attach the External Antenna Adapter to the Antenna Cable.
- Carefully Plug the External Antenna Adapter into the RF / Test port on Your Hotspot. * Attach gently and never force adapter on.
* See Warning Below
Will This Antenna Work For Me?
This antenna will provide a better cellular signal to your hotspot device if you place the antenna where there is a good cell signal. This is usually near a window or outdoors.
For best results, place the antenna where you receive the strongest cellular 4G signal. This is usually on a window or outside wall. For vehicles, mount the antenna outside, on the metal roof. Indoors, mount the antenna on a metal surface such as a metal file cabinet, small metal plate, cookie sheet, etc.
2 Antenna Test Ports?
If your Hotspot has 2 Antenna Ports, using 2 of these Antenna Kits placed a few feet apart may give you a more consistent signal.
Antenna Kit Includes:
- Wilson Mini Magnetic Mount Antenna With 10 Foot Cable & SMA Male Connector
- Adapter Cable with TS-9 & SMA Female Connectors
* WARNING - Please Read
To purchase this product, you must read this notice and agree to buy and use this product at your risk. Although it's rare, using this external antenna adapter can damage your device and void its warranty. When an external antenna adapter is inserted into the port on your mobile device, your device's antenna is disconnected so that your device can receive a signal through an external antenna. When you remove the adapter, your device's antenna should reconnect. If it does not, your device will show a weak or no signal and no service. No signal could indicate that the switch that connects and reconnects the adapter is damaged or stuck. Despite the adapter manufacturer's testing, some devices may have weak ports and be damaged using this product. Damage may also be caused by pushing adapters in too far, twisting the connector when inserting or removing and by pulling on the adapter cable.
As an alternative, we recommend a powered signal booster that does not require a connection to your devices RF port. These signal boosters will perform better than just an antenna directly connected to your device without the risk of plugging in an antenna adapter.
About The Wilson 4G Antenna
The Wilson Magnet Mount 4G Mini Antenna was carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gain in 700MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100MHz bands. It is about 4 inches tall and includes a small magnetic base. It comes with 10 feet of cable.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 1.7 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 2.12 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 0.5 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-188 MHz - Gain: 2.2 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dBi
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 1.4 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Metal ground plane required
- Connector: SMA Male
- Material: Whip - Plastic Coated Steel Wire
- Coax Cable: RG174 - 12 feet
- Height: 4.175 inches
- Mount: Rare earth magnet