SMA Male To FME Male Adapter 971119
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
This metal screw-on adapter has an SMA Male connector on one end and a FME Male connector on the other end.
- Convert a SMA Female Connector to a FME Male connector
- Connect a cable with SMA Female connector to a cable with an FME Female connector
- Connect an antenna to a device such as a hotspot, amplifier or router
Note that connecter gender can differ than nuts and bolts. Coax cable gender is easily determined by the center wire in the connector. If the connector has a pin in the middle, the connector is Male. If the connector has a hole in the middle, the connector is Female.
- Male Diameter: 0.312 in (7.9 mm)
- 1/4 .250-36 threaded coupling
- Threading 13/32 M8 X P0.75
We offer a variety of adapters to make it easy to change connector type typically used for antenna & amplifier systems.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I use these adapters on wireless Covert and Spartan game cameras to upgrade the stock antenna to a much better antenna.