Wilson DeskTop Cellular Antenna with SMA M / FME F Connectors
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
Wilson Directional Desktop Antenna. Enables you to focus amplified signal in one direction. Antenna has SMA Male connector and comes with an adapter to convert it to FME Female.
Wilson Directional Desktop Antenna
The Wilson Electronics Directional Desktop Antenna is a low profile antenna that has multiple uses.
- Interior mounting as an external antenna in vehicles
- Interior antenna when used with an In-Vehicle amplifier/repeater
- Interior antenna when used with an In-Building amplifier/repeater
The Desktop Antenna has a built in ground plane and includes an FME adapter for use with a variety of Wilson signal boosters.
Comes with 5 feet of cable with FME Female connector.
Warning: The Desktop Antenna must have a separation of at least 24 inches from all persons during normal operations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 1 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 1.5 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 1.2 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: 2.4 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 2.0 dBi
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 1.2 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: 120 deg H Plane
- Connector: SMA Male - Comes with SMA Female / FME Female adapter
- Coax Cable: 5 ft. RG-174
- Height: 5.3 inches / 13 cm
- Width: 1.56 inches / 4 cm
- Mount: Minimum 6 inches away from metal