WilsonPro 70 PLUS Building Signal Booster System [75 Ohm Installer] F Connectors
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 1-3 Days
WilsonPro Pro 70 Plus 75 OHM Installer Version
The Pro 70 Plus (75 OHM) Commercial Building Cellular Signal Booster System offers up to 25,000 sq. ft. of in-building coverage area. It features the highest downlink power of any FCC certified signal booster on the market. This downlink power enables the WilsonPro 70 Plus to provide more in-building coverage than, even its closest competitor. This is the 75 Ohm version that uses 75 Ohm Cable (RG-11 or RG-6) and antennas and uses F type fittings.
The WilsonPro Pro 70 amplifies weak cellular signals and redistributes them to cover larger areas inside your building. It provides reliable voice and data service - including 4G LTE - inside commercial buildings where signals blocked by concrete, steel, and other materials. This boosters supports all bands and major carriers in the US. These professional-grade kits feature F Type connectors and low loss RG11 coax cable and include an industry-leading three-year warranty.
THE "PRO 70 PLUS" ADVANTAGES:
The Pro 70 Plus has the highest downlink power compared to its closes competitor. It can get a better signal from further away. It features a sel-optimizing microprocessor with a builtin-in graphical signal meter. The biggest advantage of the Wilson Pro 70 Plus is that it will provide full coverage when other amplifiers power down because of an outside signal that is too strong. The Pro 70 Plus continues at full power with a signal as strong as -58db. Most amplifiers power down with a signal of -65db or greater.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Covers Large Areas
- Gives More Coverage When Other Boosters Are Over Powered.
- Gets a Better Signal From Further Away
- Engineered for Larger Commercial Buildings
- Best In Class Coverage
- Covers All Major Carriers in the US
- Improves Voice Calls As Well As 3G & 4G LTE
- Has Maximum Gain Allowed by FCC Rules & Regulations
- Covers More Area Than Competing Systems
- Performs Better Than Other Systems When The Outside Signal Is Weak
- Supports More Users Than Competing Systems
More Info? Contact Us.
The WilsonPro Pro 70 Plus Building Repeater Systems can also be custom configured for your specific building installation. Call us for help, to purchase or to get a free quote. We would be happy to help you design the best system for your installation.
The WilsonPro Series features a self-optimizing microprocessor and built-in graphical signal meter to minimize install time. The uplink and downlink power display makes it easy to determine the direction of the cell tower and the strength of the available signal while the self-optimizing design eliminates the need for troubleshooting.
- 1 - Pro 70 PLUS 75 Ohm Amplifier With F Female Connectors
- 1 - 314475 - Wide Band Directional Antenna F Female Connector
- 1 - 311155 - Dual Band Panel Antenna - F Female Connector
- 1 - 859992 - Lightning Surge Protector & 2ft Patch Cable 951127
- 1 - 951150 - 50ft Low-Loss RG-11 Cable With F Male Connectors
- 1 - 951175 - 75ft Low-Loss RG-11 Cable With F Male Connectors
- 1 - 859900 - 120v AC Power Supply
- Largest In-Building Coverage Area
- Sold in kits with antennas
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- Graphical uplink & downlink power meter
- Compatible with most US cellular networks
- Three-year warranty
- FCC Certified
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power Req||AC/DC 12 V / 3 A|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in /
22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm
|Weight||2.81 lbs / 1.27 kg|
Call us for more information.
No Use or Shipments Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately All weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.