WilsonPro 70 Commercial Building Signal Booster System [75 Ohm] F Con
- In Stock. Usually Ships In 1-3 Days.
WilsonPRO 70 Large Building Cellular Repeater System. This system will cover up to 15,000 sq. ft. indoors with a very good signal outdoors, where you would mount and outdoor antenna. This is the 75 Ohm version that uses 75 Ohm Cable (RG-11 or RG-6) and antennas and uses F type fittings.
The Pro 75 is a professional grade building cellular signal booster system. The Pro 70 offers larger in-building coverage area than other systems. It amplifies weak cellular signals and redistributes them to cover larger indoor spaces. It does this for reliable voice and data service - including 4G LTE - inside large commercial buildings, large homes and other buildings where signals blocked by concrete, steel, and other materials. The 4G amplifier support all bands and major carriers in North America. These professional-grade kits feature F type connectors and low loss RG-11 coax cable and includes an industry-leading three-year warranty.
Interested? Contact Us.
Call us for help, to purchase or to get a free quote. We would be happy to help you design the best system for your installation.
- 1 - WilsonPro 70 Cellular Repeater With F Female Connectors
- 1 - 314475 - Wide Band Directional Antenna F Female Connector
- 1 - 311155 - Dual Band Panel Antenna - F Female Connector
- 1 - 859992 - Lightning Surge Protector & 2ft Patch Cable 951127
- 1 - 951150 - 50ft Low-Loss RG-11 Cable With F Male Connectors
- 1 - 951175 - 75ft Low-Loss RG-11 Cable With F Male Connectors
- 1 - 859900 - 120v AC Power Supply
- Boosters sold in kits with antennas
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- Graphical uplink & downlink power meter
- Compatible with all North American cellular networks
- Three-year warranty
- FCC and Industry Canada certified
Call us for more information.
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power Req||AC/DC 12 V / 3 A|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in /
22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm
|Weight||2.81 lbs / 1.27 kg|
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.