- Signal Booster System Parts & Components
- Splitters Taps Attenuators Filters
- Wilson 859922 Antenna Signal Splitter/Combiner
Wilson 859922 Antenna Signal Splitter/Combiner. Combine one 800MHz and one 1900MHz antennas to one amplifier. Connect two amplifiers to one inside antenna. Equal amounts of signal sent to 2 antennas.
Combine One 1900MHz Yagi with One 800MHz Yagi OR Inside Combine Two Amplifiers to One Inside Antenna
- Equal amounts of signal sent to two antennas for similarly sized areas
- Each output port loses 3 dB
- 800-900 MHz & 1850-1990 MHz bands (Cellular, iDEN & PCS)
- N-Female Connectors
- Can connect two outside antennas to one Dual-Band amplifier or two amplifiers to one inside antenna
Use 2 foot Wilson 400, 9913 or LMR® 400 Equivalent (above) cable to tie in antennas to your setup.
*LMR is a registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov