Wilson DB Pro 3G Building Signal Booster Omni-Directional Kit *DISCONTINUED
- Short Description:
- • Ideal Booster for Homes and Small Offices
• Improve Cell Phone Calls and 3G Internet Signal
• For AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and Others
• Complete Kit - Amplifier, Cables, Antennas
• Wilson Electronics 2
* Discontinued - No Longer Available
• For Mid-Sized Buildings - Homes, Small Offices, etc.
• Improves Voice and Data Signals to Multiple Devices Simultaneously
• Boosts Voice & 3G Data for Most Carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. - except WiMax)
• Works Great With Cell Phones & Other Data Devices like Wireless Modems, USB Wireless Adapters, MiFi Devices & Mobile HotSpots.
• Kit Includes: 3G Amplifier, Outside Omni-Directional Antenna, Inside Panel Antenna and two 30' cables (RG-6 Quad Shield).
• Omni-Directional antenna picks up signal in all directions and can be used when trying to get the best signal from multiple providers whose towers are located in different directions. Gain is slightly lower than directional antenna.
Part #462105 (formerly 841262)
Wilson DB Pro 3G with Omni Directional Antenna
The Wilson Electronics DB Pro™ cellular signal booster improves cellular coverage for most North American cellular networks including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and others. It does not require any physical connection to your phone and improves reception to multiple devices simultaneously including cell phones, hotspots and cellular data cards. The DB Pro kits feature easy setup and installation and each kit features the adjustable-gain DB Pro dual-band signal booster. The adjustable gain controls allow the installer to optimize the unit’s gain to match the requirements of the building in which it’s installed. This kit includes Wilson's Omni Directional Antenna that can be mounted on a pole or side of a building using the included L-Bracket. The inside panel antenna, which rebroadcasts the amplified cell signal inside the building, is designed for optional flush mounting in the ceiling or wall. Components are connected using standard TV (RG-6) coax cable, which is often pre-wired in buildings. With the DB Pro, you’ll see fewer dropped calls, faster downloads and a stronger, more reliable cellular signal indoors.
- Clearer Voice Sound Quality
- Faster 3G Internet Speeds
- You Stay Connected - Fewer dropped & missed calls
- Longer battery life for your cellular device
- FCC Certified to 2014 Technical Specifications
- Covers Almost All North American Cellullar Service Providers
- Complete kit - DIY Installation
The gain on the SignalBoost DB Pro is adjustable in 5db increments up to 62db for 800MHz and 65db for 1900MHz. Being able to adjust the amplifier gain makes installation easier in situations where there might be a challenge getting enough separation between the inside and outside antenna.
The DB Pro Omni-Directional Kit (462105) Includes:
- 462005 - SignalBoost DB Pro Amplifier with F female
- 311201 (formerly 301201) - Outside Wilson Omni-Directional Building Antenna with mounting hardware - 75 ohm with F female connector
- 311155 (formerly 301155) - Inside Wilson Wall Mount Panel Antenna - 75 ohm with F female connector
- 950630 - Two - 30 foot white RG-6 Quad Shield Coax Cables - 75 ohm with F male connectors
- 859912 - 6 volt AC/DC Wall Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
Surge Protector - Optional
Optional Wilson Lightning Surge Protector AM859992 is highly recommended.
Coverage Area & Installation:
Wilson Panel Antenna
The Wilson Panel antenna is typically used as an indoor antenna and is wall mounted but can be ceiling mounted on higher ceilings (10ft or higher). They work well across longer, more narrow areas. Since they typically reach further, they are the prefered inside antenna. The Panel antenna radiates 70 degrees for a more focused beam to reach longer distances. More Panel Antenna Information
Building Mount Omni Directional Antenna
The Wilson Building Mount Omni-Directional Antenna covers 800/1900MHz frequencies and is omni-directional. If you are trying to boost the signal from several service providers whose towers are in different directions, this is the preferred antenna.The down side of using an omni-directional antenna is that the gain/range can be lower than a directional antenna. If you are trying to cover only one service provider or if you have a larger indoor area you would like to cover or a weaker outside signal, we recommend the DB Pro 3g Directional Antenna Kit 462205 (or upgrading just the outside antenna to the 75 ohm wide band directional antenna 314475 with F female). More Wilson Building Mount Omni Directional Antenna Information.
Wilson DB Pro Cellular Amplifier / Repeater Specifications
- Frequency 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Adjustable Gain - Up to 62 dB @ 800 MHz / 65 dB @ 1900 MHz
- Power Requirements 120 - 240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
- Connectors F-Female
- Dimensions 6.5 x 4.25 x 1.75 (inches) 16.5 x 10.7 x 4.4 (cm)
- Weight .474 lbs / 0.21 kg
Wilson 75 Ohm Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Frequency Rang: 700-2500 MHz
- Horizontal Beam width: 70° to 90°
- Vertical Beam width: 85° to 110°
- F/B ratio: >20 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 100 watts
- Connector: F Female
- Dimension: 11.42” x 8.27” x 2.56” In / 290 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1.5 Kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Rated Wind Velocity: 134 MPH / 60 m/s
- Lightning Protection: DC grounded
75 Ohm Panel Antenna Specifications
- Frequency Ranges:
- 700 - 800mHz ... Gain: 5.2dbi
- 824-894MHz ... Gain: 4.4dbi
- 880-960MHz ... Gain: 4.2dbi
- 1710-1880MHz ... Gain: 10.0dbi
- 1850-1990MHz ... Gain: 10.6dbi
- 2110-2170MHz ... Gain: 8.2dbi
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Beamwidth in Hor. Plane: 70°
- Beamwidth in Ver. Plane: 50° / 45°
- F/B: >=20 db
- Polarization: Vertical
- VSWR: <= 1.5:1
- Ground Plane: Built in Ground Plane
- Dimensions: 8.27 x 7.09 x 1.73in or 21 x 18 x 4.39cm
- Weight: 1.32 lbs or .6 kg
- Cable Length: 6 in.
- Connector: F Female
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.