weBoost 472105 Connect 3G Omni Building Cellular Signal Booster
- In Stock - Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
• Ideal for Homes, Small Offices & Workspace
• Covers up to 5,000 Sq. Ft. With A Strong Signal Outside.
• Boost Voice & 3G Internet Signals
• Works For AT&T, Verizon, Sprint & Others
• Works With Multiple Devices
• Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna
weBoost Connect 3G With Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna
The weBoost Connect 3G Omni Signal Booster is perfect for homes and small offices. It is the ideal system for midsized areas such as homes, small offices, mobile homes, etc. It is a simple, efficient solution to maintain continuous communication with all cellular-enabled devices including, cell phones, iPhone, BlackBerry, smartphones, tablets, Hotspots, MiFi devices, cellular data USB cards, mobile routers, etc.
Omni-Directional Antenna Advantage
This Connect 3G system comes with an outdoor omni-directional antenna. The advantage of the omni-directional antenna is that radiates in a 360-degree radiation pattern. It is the best solution when you are trying to get a signal from several service providers with towers in different directions.
- weBoost Connect 3G Amplifier (For Voice Calls and 3G Internet Signals)
- Outdoor Omni Directional Antenna
- Outdoor Antenna Mount - U-Bolt Pole Mount and L-Bracket Wall Mount
- Indoor Panel Antenna With Wall Mount Bracket
- 1 - 30ft RG-6 Quad Shield Cable
- 2 - 15ft RG-6 Quad Shield Cable
- 1 - 8in Flat Window Entry Cable - Thin cable for routing through slim openings like windows and doors.
- Wall AC Power Supply
- Installation Guide
- Stronger cell signal inside home or work area
- Stay In Touch - fewer dropped calls & lost connections
- Faster 3G Internet speeds
- Increase battery life with a stronger signal - Up to 2 hours longer talk time
Installing the Connect 3G Directional is easy and straightforward. You can install with minimal tools.
- Install Outside Antenna
- Install Inside Antenna & Point Towards the Area You Want to Cover.
- Connect Cable from Amplifier to Outside Antenna
- Connect Cable from amplifier to Inside Antenna
- Connect Amplifier Power Supply
A step-by-step installation guide and video will walk you through the process. The antennas communicate with both cellular devices and your service provider's cell tower for the strongest, most powerful signal possible.
The weBoost 3G Connect amplifier boosts signals to improve coverage (including 3G Internet) no matter your cellular carrier in the United States and Canada. Boost 800MHz & 1900MHz frequencies. These frequencies are commonly used by most North American carriers for voice and 3G Data including AT&T Wireless, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and others. The Connect 3G comfortably handles multiple simultaneous connections across multiple carriers, providing better voice and data communications for all users. For other frequencies including 4G Internet, see the weBoost Connect 4G.
The Connect 4G has 65db of Gain. With a strong signal outside, this signal booster should cover an average size house up to 5,000 sq ft - 2,300 sq ft with a medium signal. The amount of coverage area is dependent on the outside signal strength, where you mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the outside signal strength, the more area coverage area. Feel free to contact us for help selecting the system that will best work for you. Also See: Estimating Coverage Area
weBoost brings you seamless, uninterrupted cellular connectivity in your home or workspace. Your cell phone is an essential part of your life. You depend on it to stay connected to everything important - family, friends, work.
THIS IS A CONSUMER DEVICE.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards