weBoost 470105 Connect 3G-X 70db Building Cell Signal Booster
- Limited Stock. Contact Us For Availability.
• weBoost's Most Powerful 3G Signal Booster
• Covers up to 7,500 Sq. Ft. With A Strong Signal Outside.
• Ideal for Large Homes, Offices & Multi-Story Buildings
• Boost Voice & 3G Internet Signals
• Works For AT&T, Verizon, Sprint & Others
• Works With Multiple Devices
weBoost Connect 3G-X Signal Booster System
The weBoost Connect 3G-X Signal Booster is perfect for larger building such as larger homes, offices, warehouses, etc. It is a simple, practical solution to maintaining continuous communication with all cellular-enabled devices including cell phones and cellular Internet appliances (Hotspots, MiFi devices, USB cards Modems, etc.)
Directional Antenna Advantage
This Connect 3G-X system comes with an outdoor directional antenna. The advantage of a directional antenna is that it is more powerful (higher gain) and is directed towards your cell service provider tower. It is the most efficient antenna for this system.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- weBoost Connect 3G-X 70dB Amplifier
- Outdoor Directional Antenna With U-Bolt Pole Mounting Bracket
- Indoor Panel Antenna With Wall Mount Bracket
- 1-60 foot Wilson 400 Cable
- 1-75 foot Wilson 400 Cable
- Power Supply 6V / 2.5 Amp 859912
- Stronger cell signal inside home or work area
- Stay In Touch - fewer dropped calls & lost connections
- Faster 3G Internet speeds
- Increase battery life with a stronger signal - Up to 2 hours longer talk time
Installing the Connect 3G-X is easy and straightforward. You can install with with minimal tools.
- Install Outside Antenna & Point Towards Your Service Providers Tower
- Install Inside Antenna & Point Towards the Area You Want to Cover.
- Connect Cable from Amplifier to Outside Antenna
- Connect Cable from amplifier to Inside Antenna
- Connect Amplifier Power Supply
A step-by-step installation guide and video will walk you through the process. The antennas communicate with both cellular devices and your service provider's cell tower for the strongest, most powerful signal possible.
The weBoost Connect 3G-X amplifier boosts signals to improve cellular coverage no matter your service provider in the United States. Boost 800MHz & 1900MHz frequencies. These frequencies are used by most US carriers for voice and 3G Data including AT&T Wireless, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and others. The system comfortably handles multiple simultaneous connections across multiple carriers, providing effortless voice and data communications for all users.
The Connect 3G-X has 70db of Gain. With a good signal outside, this signal booster will cover larger buildings including multi-story buildings. The amount of coverage area is dependent on the outside signal strength, where you mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the outside signal, the more area coverage area. See:
weBoost brings you seamless, uninterrupted cellular connectivity in your home or workspace. Your cell phone is an essential part of your life. You depend on it to stay connected to everything important - family, friends, work.
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately All weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.
THIS IS A CONSUMER DEVICE.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approv3ed antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards