3db Mag Mount Antenna Kit For Novatel MiFi Jetpack 4620L MHS800L
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
Antenna Plus Adapter Kit for Your Novatel MiFi Jetpack 4620L MHS800L
External Antenna Kit for your Verizon 4620L, MHS800L MiFi Hotspot (Hotspot Not Included). Wilson 3db Magnet Mount Antenna and External Antenna Adapter. Works with Verizon Pantech MHS800L, Novatel 4620L and 4620LE Jetpack MiFi devices.
Boost the cell signal to your Verizon 4620L, MHS800L Jetpack MiFi device with this External Antenna Kit.
How To Use
Using this External Antenna Kit is easy.
- Turn off your MiFi device.
- Mount the Antenna close to an outside window in buildings or on the roof of a vehicle.
- Attach the external antenna adapter to the antenna cable connector.
- Plug the external antenna adapter into the RF port on the MiFi device.
The antenna should be mounted on a piece of metal (over 3-inch diameter is best) which will act as a ground plane to bounce the signal off of. For vehicles, mount outside the vehicle on the metal roof.
This External Antenna Kit includes everything you need to boost the cell signal to your MiFi device.
- Wilson 3db Magnetic Mount Antenna,
- External Antenna Adapter
Works With: Novatel 4620L and 4620LE Jetpack MiFi devices.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING - To purchase this product, you must read this warning and agree to purchase and use this product at your own risk. Although it's rare, using this external antenna adapter can damage your device and void it's warranty. When an external antenna adapter is inserted into the port on your mobile device, your device's antenna is disconnected so that your device can receive signal through an external antenna. When you remove the adapter, your device's antenna should reconnect. If it does not, your device will show a weak or no signal and no service. This means that the switch that connects and reconnects the adapter is damaged or stuck. Despite the adapter manufacturer's testing, some devices may have weak ports and be damaged using this product. Damage may also be caused by pushing adapters in too far, twisting the connector when inserting or removing and by pulling on the adapter cable.
As an alternative, we recommend a powered signal booster that does not require a connection through your device's RF port. These signal boosters will perform better than just an antenna directly connected to your device without the risk of plugging in an antenna adapter.
About The Wilson Magnetic Mount Cellular Antenna
The Wilson Magnet Mount Cell Phone Antenna was carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gain in 700MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100MHz bands. It is about 12 inches tall and includes a small magnetic base. It comes with 10 feet of cable and has an SMA male connector. More Antenna Information.
- Frequency: 700-800MHz - 1.9 dB
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 5.1 dB
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dB
- Frequency: 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: -4.0 dB (Antenna Not Recommended for Frequency
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 6.1 dB
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 2.3 dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Metal ground plane required
- Connector: SMA
- Material: Whip - Stainless Steel
- Coax Cable: RG174 - 10 feet / 3.05 meters
- Height: 12.25 inches / 31.12 cm
- Mount: Rare earth magnet