weBoost Drive 4G-X Mobile Booster w/Laird NMO Mount 4G Antenna
- In Stock - Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Short Description:
- • weBoost 4G-X Extended Area Mobile Booster
&bull: Includes Laird Phantom Low Profile Hole Mount Antenna
• Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals
• weBoost Powerful 4G Mobile System - PLUS - Laird Phantom 4G Hole Mount Antenna, Mount & Cable
• for Cars and Trucks
• Compatible with conventional 2G & 3G cellular voice and data networks, as well as 4G LTE data for most US carriers
• The premier booster that keeps you in touch and productive on the road.
weBoost Drive 4G-X Extended Range Cellular Signal Booster With Laird Phantom 4G Hole Mount Antenna
This kit includes the weBoost 4G-X (X for Xtended Range) Mobile Signal Booster System (470510) AND adds the Laird Phantom 4G NMO Hole Mount Antenna. It will improve the cell signal for voice calls and data (3G & 4G) for all US cellular networks (exception Clearwire/Wimax and Nextel iDen.
weBoost Drive 4G-X
Great for those that often travel in rural areas with little signal. The weBoost Drive 4G-X is the most advanced, most powerful vehicle signal booster. It has set a new standard in connection range and performance. With more than three times the uplink power of similar power boosters, the Drive 4G-X provides cellular connectivity for everyone in the vehicle. The range is up to 50% further from the tower than any other vehicle booster available. Boosts voice and data on all U.S. and Canada cellular networks including 4G LTE, while maintaining backward compatibility with 3G and 2G legacy systems. More weBoost Drive 4G-X Information.
Laird Phantom NMO Mount Antenna
The Laird Phantom Antenna with NMO type base is a multi-band antenna perfect for cars and trucks. The Laird Phantom provides a small visibility antenna for mobile cellular amplifier systems including 4G systems. Use in applications that require low profile visibility on the outside of the vehicle. The antenna height is 2.25 inches and has a 1.5-inch diameter. It has NMO threaded base. This kit also includes an NMO (Hole) Mount and cable. The mount requires a 3/8" hole in the vehicle's roof. More Laird Phantom 4G Antenna (TRA6927M3NB) Info.
- 470510 - weBoost 4G-X Mobile Amplifier (460021) with SMA female
- 301126 - 3" Mini Magnetic Mount Antenna with SMA Male Connector & 10' RG174 cable
- 859913 - 6V/2A DC/DC Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- Installation Guide
PLUS: Outside Laird Phantom 4G Antenna Upgrade:
- AE526355 - Black Laird Phantom 4G Antenna (TRA6927M3NB)
- AE905814 - 3/8" NMO Base with 14ft Cable and SMA Male Connector (Requires drilling 3/8" hole in vehicle.)
If you're handy with standard hand tools, installation is easy. It involves mounting the outside antenna and running cable to the amplifier (usually mounted under the driver seat). The antenna with this kit requires a hole drilled in the vehicle's roof, and cable be run inside the vehicle to the amplifier. Then run a cable from the amplifier to the inside antenna. The system comes with a power supply that plugs into your vehicle's cigarette lighter. Here is more information on Mobile Booster Installation Instructions with a Video.
- Reaches a tower from further away.
- Easy To Install
- U.S.based tech support & customer service
- All needed components included in package
- DIY installation
- Low Visibility for Cars & Trucks
- Cleaner Installation (no cable outside vehicle)
- Requires 3/8" Hole in Vehicle
- Maximum Power (Watts): 100
- Impedance: 50 OHM
- Whip Material: ABS Plastic
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
Antenna Frequency / Nominal Peak Gain:
- 698-960 MHz - 3.5 dBi
- 1710-1990 MHz - 5.5 dBi
- 2100-2700 MHz- 4.6 dBi
- Frequency: 700MHz (Verizon & AT&T 4G Bands), 850MHz, 1700/2100MHz (T-Mobile 4G), 1900MHz, Sprint 4G 1900MHz G Band
- Max Gain 50db
- Power Requirements 12V, 3.3 Amp
- Connectors SMA Female 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 6.44 x 4.5 x 1.2in / 16.4 x 4.5 x 3cm
- Weight 1.2 lbs or 0.54 kg (Amplifier Only)
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the utilization of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards